<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

♥
It feels so surreal to step down.

Still cant believe my term in seventeenth house comm has ended. One year, wow. I really experienced alot throughout the one year. The back-to-back camps which made us all tired and cranky and siao last december, orientation period when we were all so busy, o'night hc cheerleading performance which was so damn amazing, megahouse which was such a blast, the times in our beloved house comm room when we laughed so hard.

Laugh, love, learn. I'll really miss 17th.

And Gamma, who I spent so many good and fun times with, and who definitely made a difference to my life in TJ:) There were bad times maybe, but they are nothing compared to the awesome times:) Nomadic camp, slcamp, birthdays, outings, Gamma lunches, orientation (and the list goes on). I'll miss all of those, but most of all, I'll miss the people/: ♥


♥ ♥
tunafish madriff aka selang blingbling handbells sourdough rapist strawberry kitsunei thesmall, and boss!

"I used to think that I would look back on us crying...and laugh. But I never thought I would look back on us laughing...and cry."
--> Mr Quek