<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Sunday, May 30, 2010
ASIA CONFERENCE 2010 WAS. A. BLASTTTTT!! :D :D :D

AWESOME, REALLY.

The last three nights were AMAZING. Especially since I havent gone for cell group/church in quite a while!:p Really refreshed and renewed me. The speakers were all so very very good. Pastor Kong, Reinhard Bonke, AR Bernard, John Avazini, Phil Pringle(which I missed!!), all super power-packed. (Y)

I think Asia conference really made me wake up. To realize that there's so much more I can do for God. I must admit I havent been the most devoted christian. I sometimes even feel sian to go for cg. Like Michelle said, what I needed was to find that first love again. AND I THINK I DID AT ASIA CONFERENCE:D All the queueing, eating biscuits and more biscuits for meals, waking up early, getting pushed and squashed...was definitely worth it:) Every praise and worship was so amazing, every preacher was so powerful, every session had a tremendous impact and wonderful lessons to be learnt. Awesome(Y)

And it kind of brought back the nostalgic feeling from Asia Conference 2008. When we were still with the NAS &AHS cell group, when Nat was still in Singapore. I remember the finale night two years ago, when Nat surprised us with the Light of the city album she bought for every one of us, when we were the first 100 to get into Hall 8 and sat at super good seats! Miss those times/: But well, we've grown up and moved on, and E341/E516 is fun too! With blur and hungry people like Zuowei and hyperactive people like gwen and nice cg leaders like Shan and Michelle! :)

Oh but two things that made me really sad during Asia Conference this year was that 1) I missed Phil Pringle's session!!/: and 2) I didnt get to take picture with Pastor Tan!/: Haha I rmbr during AC 2008 me and zoots took photo w Pastor Tan omg he so charismatic!! This year I was like one arms length away from him TWICE, but didnt get to take photo w him cos he's such a busy man!!/: BUT ITS OKAY, THERE'S STILL ASIA CONFERENCE 2012 RIGHT^^

A few Kodak moments!

Asia Conference 2010 baby!


Hahaha we chionged food fair + John Little saleeeee! We bought so much junk food thanks to greedy gwen! Had a hard time clearing all the biscuits and chips! Sore throats after that!


When zoots got 2nd in the badminton finals(Y) Meixuan = Cai shen ye


I think we can all advertise for darlie colgate HAHA ^^


Haha the first proper meal we ate other than biscuits. Rice tasted so good^^


Time flies. ♥

Since the day of pentecost, we no more wait for God, God waits for us!
--> Reinhard Bonke