Thursday, March 04, 2010
HAD AN AWESOME EIGHTEENTH :)No time to post so this shall be a short but quality one hah :>

Early birthday surprise by 07 clique was (pause) surprising. Hahaha. Love them for the box with messages + seven combs + boinggg hammer! Hahaha had a crazy time smashing cake into each other's faces too! LOVE THEM LOADS ♥
Thursday celebrated with 2J, Friday met up with VAGDAKS :) Had a great time just talking chilling and hanging out with them :) And I loveee yulin's film roll photo thing + skay's whiteboard (Y)
Friday morning got a surprise from Ly fionna shanna madmin yiern! Though the surprise kind of failed thanks to lousy pianist fionna boh hahaha, but I still love them! The fruit cake tasted especially sweet (Y) And Ly/fionna's present (assortment of purple stuff + a white dress!) rly made my day! :D
Saturday evening met up with lovely gamma for dinner @ tcc. The food was freaking good, but the company was even more awesome (Y) Gamma's present was totally l-o-l man! Haha love the soft toy chipmunk + whole bag of nuts + very nice notebook with pictures and messages ;D
Sunday sort of celebrated with churchmates. Nice perlini silver necklace and earrings from them(Y)
Really enjoyed my five-day-long 18th birthday celebration this year :) Hehe I'm legal alr, so exciting! ^^ But no lah, I will still be good girl hahaha. Thanks for all the presents and every single one who wished me happy birthday whether by facebook or sms! Love muchhhhh ♥ And some of the birthday messages rly touched my heart alot! ^^
On a sidenote, cant believe I'm really officially 18 alr. O.M.G how time flies/: