Saturday, April 03, 2010
Sighhhhhh I think I'm having cheerleading withdrawal symptoms/: I REALLY MISS CHEERLEADING. ALOT.Results werent what we expected at all, but well. I've written all I wanted to say in my diary alr so I shan't elaborate anymore here. All I can say is, the judges are blind but the audiences arent. Teehee ;D

GAMMA CHEER FTW
I miss watching weijian and jasmine going ZHEN XING GANRRR. I miss bickering with Darice my xiaomi. I miss laughing @ Bryan about his B.NG and calling him Bu-lai-en. I miss gossiping/talking to zoey and offering her salonpas. I miss shouting JAY CAO ah beng hahaha. I miss shipei's super loud HELLO. I miss sabrina. I miss laughing @ Jonathan's detachable butt. I miss watching Leon's awesome butt scoop. I miss teasing Liyana about Hadfidz and vice versa. I miss laughing @ Alex for his strawberry head. I miss asking Joey about her secret techniques to being flexible hahaha. I miss laughing @ yucheng for bring so ahpek. I really really really miss the times when we go for lunch/dinner tgther and the girls enjoy their desert (macarons!) while the guys stare at us thinking OH SHIT. I miss talking nonsense with all of them.
I miss the cheerleaders like crazy, and although thr's openhouse performance coming up, the feeling's just different.
Sigh, I guess its time for me to catch up with my studies and stop going out so often. I promised my mum I'll work harder, and I will. :D
And hehe I just started writing a diary! So exciting ^^ Hopefully I will bother to update my diary more often than blogging here hahaha.

GAMMA CHEER '10 TOGETHAR FOREVAR WOR. ♥
Cheerleading, unforgettable.