<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009
SO, I JUST CELEBRATED TWO BIRTHDAYS! :-D

ONE, CHANKAI'S BDAY:)
Met up with 0709 besties on mon @ ecp, like finally saw them after so long!:-D Rollerblade-d, and it was great fun at first until. until I erm, kinda rolled down the slope/: And got the wound on my right shoulder + cut on my hand:( It was freaking scary how I fell. Me and da were going down the slope tgther and suddenly I was moving so freaking fast and da kept asking me to bend my body forward and I stupidly bent too forward and before I knew it, CRASH. Wait that's not the end. I fell in front of da and him being so nice to not land on me, flipped over me instead and POM. I got the shock of my life when his face suddenly PIAK in front of me. Yeah that was the scary part, but after that, the first thing da(the vain-est guy ever) asked when he got up was "Eh, my face okay anot?" AND LOL HAHAHA it became hilarious more than scary. And wellzxzx falling down is all part of learning anyway and hey, in life there are no failures, only learning experiences. Hahaha, my fav line from nomadic camp:) Yeah baby I'm so gonna conquer a slope the next time I blade!:-D Big thanks to elain &huiting for helping me with my wound, and THANK GOD me & da didnt break a bone or anything serious, considering the impact!

Haha apparently skates make one look MUCH taller.

After all the drama, was BBQ:-D Had an awesome time just sitting around eating, talking, camwhoring, playing a fool:) The food was pretty good what more with Chef yinuo cooking haha. The chicken fillet was superduper juicy!(Y) Had fun shoulder-sitting each other too lol:) REALLY HAD A FAB TIME, LOVE 0709 CLIQUE :-D

Elain muscle woman sia (Y)


LOVE ^^

TWO, SHEENA'S BDAY
Went back to school in the morn so couldnt lunch with her/: But, had fun painting banner and lepak-ing and talking cok in HC room haha! Laughed like mad at sharon the bimbo, bwenz the cute girl, nicholas the hilarious, yucheng the violent-muay-thai-who-only-attacks-keith etc! And haha HTHT with yucheng kinda failed, but still, now I know something worx! HAHAHA.

Went Kim's Gary for dinner after that to surprise Sheena Yi the birthday girl:) Talked, ate, laughed, awesome time just hanging out with 2J again:-D Anyway Kim Gary's yuan yang and thick toast is damn nice haha!(Y)


Sheena my best bud for close to five years now, whom I actually know in primary school but never talk to one haha. Happy birthday to my retarded and unglam friend, ai ni forever worx! :-D

Countdown tmr YAY :-D