<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Sunday, December 27, 2009
HOHOHO, MERRY (BELATED) CHRISTMAS!

Haha christmas this year was pretty awesome! I had FOUR christmas dinners in total + bbq tmr = FAT!:( Haha ohno I guess its time to start exercising soon. YES, SOON.

21st
FIONNA GLUTTON BOH'S BIRTHDAY!:-D Haha we blindfolded her and scammed her we were going to a private ice-skating rink (when we were actually going to watch Avatar @ TiongBahru GV), and she actually believed! HAHA she even wore gloves into the cinema and said "I want shoe size 7 or 8" so loudly like hahaha in the end she was damn paiseh cos everyone heard her! But anyway! AVATAR IS LIKE DAMN FREAKING NICE AND COOL AND THE CGI WAS AWESOME WITH ALL THE GLOW-IN-THE-DARK STUFF LIKE OMG. Hahaha, it was really a great show! Except that the plot not so fantastic lah, but nevertheless, (Y)! Dinner @ Pronto Great world city after that, and their pasta was fab:-D Awesome dinner with awesome people:)

AVATAR, COOL, B-)


Fionna whom I've known for five years alr, someone who always gets excited when she talks about food and love to say mean things too hor. Hahaha a very happy birthday to Fionna Boh my greedy and mean but funny and (act)cute friend always♥

21st - 23rd
Supposedly 2J's chalet, but I went for only one night cos was too tired hahaha. Still, had fun playing truth-or-dare and the drinking game which was quite hilarious HAHA. Had skay HTHT, and to Kerensa chew maine, we'll love you always no matter what happens okay!:-D

1ST NIGHT @ CHALET:-D

24th
PERLE LE'S BIRTHDAY!:-D Haha met Fionna @ Far east in the afternoon for some shopping first, and yay I'm damn happy I bought a bag for 5bucks only which looks freaking nice! Love flea TTM:) Hahaha met the rest @ Coffeeclub after that for dinner. Aye surprisingly their food prices were pretty okay, and their lobster bisque baked rice was SHIOK SIA haha. Had CJ's freaking awesome carrot cheesecake for desert, (Y). PERLE'S HOUSE AFTER THAT, and guess what we did? Stalked pretty girls on facebook while enjoying blackcurrant vodka w sprite. HAHAHA. Had fun lah, love the 4A girls



Perle whom I've known for close to three years now, who's always so cute haha! Miss those times at physics tuition somehow, whr we would buy each-a-cup and eat Ahmei rotiprata and talk cok HAHA. A very happy birthday to my cute friend! :-D

25th
CHRISTMAS, BABY! :-D Went for church service in the morn, and the x'mas musical was funny yet sweet! Niceeeeee, 不亏是 CHC drama team(Y). Christmas dinner @ grandma's house after that. Loads and tons of deeeeelicious food as usual, what with the log cake and apple strudel and royce truffles and ham and roasted chicken and curry etc! YUMMMM TO THE MAX:-D Watched absolute boyfriend at 11.30pm and ahhhhh the robot is damn cute! He's Moko from gokusen II, and that reminds me of the time in Shanghai when we stalked a guy that looked like Moko and bought 8952357321 fans! HAHA MISS THOSE DAYS

Me zoots ly drea @ Christmas musical!:-)

26th
KKK'S christmas dinner! Haha in the end attendance only 5/9 but it was still fun lah:D Talked about Shanghai etc and man those times in china with them really made me HAHAHA:-D Mahjong-ed at Yuintheng's house after that with Reuby & Sheena! Hahaha I am a MAHJONG NOOB but nvm I'll become a PRO soon I promise^^

27th
Church in the morning with ly and nic, last service of the year!:) Then auntie ying and I decided to go Metro sale and shop hahaha so we dragged uncle nic along lolzxz. Bought my fav caramel corn!:-D Dinner @ si yiyi house after that and omg i ate alotttt of sheperd's pie and chicken wings!:( Watched Singapore Idol while playing Monopoly world edition lol, AND YESSSS BABY SEZAIRI WON WOOOHOOO! ALTHOUGH I STILL PREFER TABITHA, BUT NVM SEZAIRI THIRD S'PORE IDOL WOOOOOO!:-D
Sezairi Sezali. :)

&GUESS WHAT. I JUST WEIGHED MYSELF AND OMG I PUT ON 2.5 KG AFTER CHRISTMAS!! ZZZZZZEN ME BAN! :(

TIME TO EXERCISE . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . OKAY LAH I THINK I'LL START NEXT YEAR 2010 HEHZXZ! ^^