Sunday, December 06, 2009
Haha I've been slacking and playing for one whole week alr, haven't done anything productive/:Have been going back to school EVERYDAY for mass dance the past week. For mass dance-.- I suddenly miss dancing, like real dancing, not uh doing JaiHo. But I've decided to quit dance and I will. I've been ponning practices anyway so dont rly feel attached to dance:s Studiowu with VC next year I guess?:-D
Anyway!
Tuesday went out with the girls and aki + dada! Haha extremely CHEENA day, what with eating at Asian Kitchen + watching Mulan. Anyway Asian Kitchen's La Mian is damnnn nice (Y) And all the girls cried after watching Mulan (except me). Haha I dunno why I didnt rly feel sad even though I'm the kind that cries super easily esp during movies/dramas. Maybe because the touching part was the love story, and they all happen to be currently in love so they can relate to it? HAHAHA.
Wednesday, I met up with Kerensa katek chew!♥ To do what? STUDY. Haha she suddenly asked me out to study cos apparently she wanted GPA 4 HAHA. Tried doing homework at Macs, but FAILED because I forgot 70% of what I studied alr and because I am totally not in the study-mood now hahaha. Still, I had a great time catching up with KC and talking nonsense with her! She was telling me about her poly and psychology stuff and how she likes going to darrell's house during new year haha!:-) And the hot chocolate @ Gloria Jeans, (Y)! :-D
Thursday was :D Mr Quek treated us to Pizza & drinks! Haha esp after mass dance when we were so UBER HUNGRY, the Canadian Pizza somehow tasted especially nice!:-D After that went Bras Basah to get paint for banner, THEN WENT TO MEET THE 12 BEAUTIES @ TEO HENG!:D :D :D I MISS THEM SO MUCH! Haha sang all our fav songs like qin fei de yi as usual!:} But sadly me and Vivien's Romeo & Juliet duet failed cos I was trying hard to be the guy and we were all laughing away!/: HAHA but it was still great fun singing with the girls!:-D Had dinner @ Astons after that, love their pasta salad!♥ Haha had an awesome time with the girls just chillin' out!:-D

Me(omg I look freaking black) Borg and Rach!♥

Love them♥
Saturday! Met at DH Hostel to draw the tikis. Ended up talking nonsense + dancing upside down for 2 hours, and we took only half hour for the tikis! Took dad's car down to chalet after that:D It was raining so the bbq was kinda screwed, but we still tried to bbq under the rain with umbrellas haha. Food was so-so, but chicken wings were great!:-D Fondue after that was awesomeeee too:-D Played cards and watched TAO HUA XIAO MEI (SHILANG!)♥ with cousins till 12am, then went bowling. Like haha, b-o-w-l-i-n-g. Havent bowled in ages, and its not smth I'm good at at all ha. Still, my score was not bad lah, got second the first round!:D Nice time just hanging out with my cousins since I hardly get to see them:-D
I'm so glad I managed to meet up with some of my friends like huiting elain yanlinny jojo aki dada and the 4A beauties esp rachel borg perle vivien wanying drea janice and chew maine and cousins whom I havent seen in sucha LONG time! :D :D :D
Next week, I'd better stop going out/playing/slacking so much! Time to tidy my room and practise piano and start homework and EXERCISE! Need to burn those fats mannnnn I've rly been eating alot!/: