<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Sunday, December 13, 2009
CHILLAX DAY TODAY! :-D

Went for service in the morn with Leeyingz, and haha we were finally on time for Praise &Worship!:) Pastor Kong's sermon was very in-season, about dreams. Seriously I always wondered what my dream or ambition was, but I now I think, What is God's dream for me? Hmm. :-D

Lunch w Ly after that, satisfying bar chor mee:) And haha we got free coke which comes in a damn cute glass bottle!:-D

S3 FIESTA AFTER LUNCH! Haha they had flea market, performances by world no.9 beatboxer Shawn Lee, games and more! But of course what me & Ly enjoyed the most was THE FLEA HAHAHA! Almost awesome buy --> 2 tops 1 dress 2 necklaces 1 earring = $30.50! Haha it was almost awesome because when I went home, I realized the dress and a top was too big for me, not nice!/: But nevertheless, we had fun shopping & Ly had fun bargaining haha! FLEA MARKET BAIK! :-D

& OH I FINALLY WATCHED NEW MOOOOOOON JACOB BLACK JACOB BLACK! HAHA HE IS FREAKING HOT! (But not very handsome lah). BUT! STILL BETTER THAN EDWARD CULLEN! New moon the movie was not bad lah, but I thought the book was much more detailed and much better still :-D


Taylor Lautner, can you believe he's just 17!


BAND CONCERT! Hahaha hilarious photo, if you enlarge the two things that Dada & Huiting are holding . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

YOU GET THIS! :

HAHAHA YUP WE GAVE THEM FRUITS WITH MESSAGES WRITTEN ON IT! Haha no flowers, so we had to make do with this PU GUA! Haha awesome creativeness:-D



Manifesting his glory.