Monday, October 26, 2009
Its been a nong nong nong nong nong nong nong time since I blogged. I suddenly feel the need to vent I guess.Today, got back promos result. It was rly a rollercoaster ride for my heart man. Super emotional day with tears flying everywhr. I know I'm using weird descriptive phrases, but heck.
Morning me and Elain were still super worried for Huiting cos she failed her Econs like really really badly. But at the end of the day, me and Elain were the ones who were at the most risk of not promoting. I freaking failed everything except Econs. I just pray and hope now that all of us can promote next year and won't retain. It doesnt even matter if I cant keep my 4H2s anymore.
Went Swensens and ECP after that with clique, and felt much better:D Yinuo and Dada bought me and Elain this squishy bread keychain to cheer us up, and I swear it was really really sweet of them(L). Plus Madmin's polo rly made me HAHAHA. & all the group hugs and everything. Thank God for friends:-D :-D :-D
TOMORROW, WILL BE A BRAND NEW DAY. LIKE SHANNA SAID, CONTINUE OUR OPTIMISM AND LAUGH EVERYDAY!
Everytime I feel like questioning God and not trusting him, I'll think of Job. I hope you'll continue trusting and believing in him too, for he will never disappoint you.

<3