<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Hello blog! Its been a long time!:D

I am super freaking happy because,
JCT ENDED YESTERDAY!!
Am proud to say I spent one full week mugging my ass off!:D Though I did nonsense for 3 other weeks during the holidays, but haha at least I studied quite abit! COFFEE BEAN + OVERNIGHT STUDYING AT GLORIA JEANS & MACS(Y)(Y)

Went out with the girls and guys yesterday:]
Caught Ice Age 3 (3D version)! Hahaha the movie was cute and hilarious! Even someone like me who doesnt like to watch animated movies (I'd much rather watch action pack or comedy!) enjoyed it, alot! And stupid aki >:(
Me: I dont like to watch cartoons (in movies) leh
Aki: What!! are you sure? That shouldnt be said by someone of your size. I thought kids like to watch cartoon.
Ahh stupid Akilesh >:( But still, Ice Age 3 is really nice haha!:D
Then we shopped around while the guys went arcade. Super sad couldnt find a nice bag:/ Wlao all the bags nowadays are the dickies design kind, or the num backpack design kind with the 'eyes',or the super square-y shape kind of bag:/ Where did all the bag designers go to! Haha but, we bought alot of other nonsense! I bought 4 pairs of earrings which I think are super pretty, LittleMiss pencil and keychain! Elain bought alot more junk(as usual) like cute bread erasers.-.- Hehe. Took neoprints too! Miss those neoprint-taking days man,:[ But Jolin super cute, super serious when decorating the neoprints lah haha! Sighzxz, neoprints have now been overtaken by 8.1 megapix cameras.
Went Fareast's Graffiti Cafe to eat wanton mee:D Haha drew damn alot of crap on the tables. I think thr's 3 pictures each of aki dada and clifton's face haha! &I think their noodles are nice.:D
Then, we actually wanted to shop some more but felt quite bad for pangseh-ing the guys the whole day, so we went to play pool cos the guys wanted to:D Dada was the pro man. Huiting and Elain musclewoman were pretty good too haha!:) Clifton quite accurate too I think cos he air rifle mah, but that aki talk so much bullshit! So in the end girls won guys expected lah hahahahaha:D Pool was fun:)


Jolin Elain me!:)


Me Elain Huiting!:D


The guys playing pool. Clifton LOOKS pro hahahaha


And we saw this freaking cute baby at mos burger! He eats alot! Damn cute damn cute damn cute!:} His hair damn kawaii also haha!

And haha met quite a few people! Ruijun, Libin, April, at cineleisure, Fangying Elissa at Adidas, Yucheng and friends at cinema, Keane at pool place! Lesson learnt, dont wear uniform to town even if youre superduper lazy to change and its troublesome, esp green uniforms! Hahaha.

Gonna run with Elain and yeo later!:D TIME TO BURN SOME FATS!:D