<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Friday, July 10, 2009
Omg I feel like such a pig, slept for almost a whole day today. Had fever and sore throat and a throbbing headache so didnt go to school (but dont worry, its not H1N1 lah). Haha. Feels good to sleep so much.^^

Had damn weird cravings (waffles and fries and fried noodles) after I took my medicine. In the end, I couldnt take it anymore so I dragged Mum to Prima Deli with me to buy waffle, heh! Omg Prima Deli's waffles are damnnnn goooood, seriously! Its different from Bakery shop waffles. Prima Deli's is like super light, kind of melt-in-your-mouth, and the waffle's super thin. Yum to the max!(Y)

Ohmy and I'm craving for BBQ CHICKEN now/: Dinner @ bbq chicken with Ailin and the rest ytd! Took a few photos, will post them up once Ailin sends them!:) Love my friends!:D

Note to self: Use facebook and MSN more often (before I become a dinosaur). Lol.