<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Sunday, February 08, 2009
HEY BLOG WASSUP, IM FEELING ULTRA HAPPY TODAY!:D
Its been a long time since I posted, and I finally found time to post:D Went for expo 10am service in the morning, and yeah it feels good to be in the house of God again after MIA-ing for such a long time!(L)
Plus, I bought a pair of nike dunks + nike pants at the nike expo sale wooooohooooo!:D Okay they're not very cheap add up tgther like 80bucks, but yeah Im still happy!
Plus plus, celebrated mj's birthday just now, and yay finally saw 2J again(L) Birthday boy made us play some retarded big-fish-small-fish who-what-huh alalala game which was damn funny:D Dinner at Nihon Mura yayeeeeee:}
HAHA YAH SO IM HAPPY TODAY!:D (Okay I need to expand my vocab and stop using 'happy')

So, tmr's the first official day of school:x Guess what. I. got into. TJC. I'm still sad that my appeal to vj wasnt successful. Nevertheless, I think I'll enjoy myself in tj. I hope I will. I KNOW I WILL. IM DETERMINED TO LIKE TJ.

Kay so tj orientation was pretty fun. Better than expected, at least. The OGLs were damn friendly and nice, and my OG members were superduper enthu! The mass dance @ suntec was whoooooo very fun and the finale Onight was damnnnn high! Yeah maybe orientation was not exactly wow-omg-awesome-amazing, but it was still cool great fun(Y) Think Im starting to like tj. I just pray that I'll get an awesome CG and the pdp that I want! Pleaseeeee!

And. I miss all my friends in AHS. Alot. I guess everyone does. & though I'd been working for like 3/4 of the holiday, I still managed to go out with some of my besties in the short span of time:D Piczzz below!


I miss kbox-ing with the 4A gals! Rmbr spamming all those JayChou songs and going damnnnn highhhhhh!:]

HAHA LOOK AT FIONNA TRYING TO BEATBOX HAHAHA



I MISS 4A ALOTTTT:} Taken during countdown'09 @ Clarke Quay:D


OF COURSE I MISS 2J LIKE MAD TOOOOOO (though I saw them just now only ha-ha). This was taken during Sheena's bday I think:D



MISS SKAY! Though we like hardly go out nowadays, I still love you guys!(L)


MISS GB SEC408(L) Bbq @ Chelsia's house! Miss this crazy bunch!:}




(Taken during welcome party) BEST PALS:D Though we're like in seperate schools alr, must still cont to go church regularly and meet up for fellowship/cg yah! Omg I feel so guilty. Miss them loads. Miss drea & nat too:D


I MISSSS VAGDAKS DEARLY! Haha this retarded photo was taken like 1year ago. Dont have the recent minds cafe picz, so use this ancient one!:D Nevertheless, vagdaks love!(L)



OKAY RANDOM. BUT. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, I'LL ALWAYS LOVE MY FAMILY(L)

P.s Will post orientation photos + more 2Jphotos when I get 'em!

Okay I miss loads of people like vagdaks, 4A, 2J(esp limying cheryl riane because i hardly ever see them for any 2J outings), the basc besties(hey what happened to our sleepover!), and my primary school friends too!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT. MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION THIS YEAR IS.(drumrolls please haha). TO BE A BETTER FRIEND!!:D I know I rly neglected some of my friends and I didnt go the extra mile or put in enough effort into some friendships, and I feel rly rly bad. I know, sometimes even an occasional text to ask how the other person is doing can bring a smile. I promise to be a (much) better friend. no more MIA-ing(I dunno why I do so anyway lol), and no more forgetting birthdays(I dont do that often lah acty). Im ready to keep in contact with my lovely old friends and make awesome new friends at TJ yo!:DD

Lastly, to all my dearest friends who are unhappy with their school, cheer up! Just make the best outta our two years kay! I know its easier said than done, because Im experiencing it right now! But no matter what, you're already in that school, so no point brooding and moaning. Just whack and enjoy! Study hard too!:D

New school, new start. Im ready, are you?
:D