Thursday, January 15, 2009
OMGGGGGGGAHHHHHHHHH I FINALLY SUBMITTED MY JAE APPLICATION FORM.PRAYING & PRAYING & PRAYING THAT I WILL GET VEEEJAYYYY! I BELIEVE I WILL, GOD NEVER FAILS ^^
But guess what. I didnt put acj as my second choice afterall:( Omg Louis is so gonna killllllll meeeeee. But I rly have a feeling that ac people arent easy to get along with and the guys are bullies and mcp:x(at least according to Jeremytan the acsi dude its true). And yeah, now I'm really convinced that women are superduper fickle-minded. Esp me:s
Eh at least I didnt become some loser and put tj as second choice. Of course not saying that those who chose tj are losers lah, but, well, yeah. Haha. Nj's second. I dunno what to feel about that.
SO SORRY TO MY ONLY ACJ MATE WHO DREAMS OF ME(HAHAHA). NVM, BOTH OF US WONT GET INTO ACJ, WE'LL ALL GO VJ TOGETHER!:D SO, PLEASE DONT CRY. Rofl;DD
P.s Thanks so much Coach Daniel! Just realised, he's a rly super nice and helpful person;D (Unlike his distant nephew CJZ). Hehe!:b