Thursday, December 11, 2008
SUPZZZZZZZ THE PAST FOUR DAYS HAVE BEEN WORK AND DANCE, MORE WORK & MORE DANCE. ARGHHHHH SUPER TIRED EVERYDAY WAKE UP AT 8+AM REACH HOME AT 9PM. But it's kinda nice:DAfter one whole round of interviews(cafe cartel, pariss, recruit express, even attempting to go keppel road for some retail asst job,MSI etc), I finally ended up doing the hamper job:O It sucks because I'm working alone and its super boringzzz, but at least I get $kaching$. Hehe. And the people thr are pretty niceeeee, LIKE ME:D Wahaha.
Attended popping @ SMU on Tuesday(FINALLY!). Kinda forgot how to do all those stuff I learnt 6 months ago:s And Michael looks even weirder/funnier than before, he grew a moustache:O But he's dancing is still (Y)(Y)(Y)!
OF COURSE WED'S POP JAZZ AND GHH WAS SUPERRRR FUNNNN AS WELL:D
ANDDDDDDDD. WILLY/WILLIE CAME BACK TODAYYYY! He took over Bryan's lesson for JK Pop and Latin HipHop!:D Wahaha he's still cute and hiphop-ish as ever:D
CRAZY POPPERRRRR.
C'mon Amelia YOU CAN! (VC YOU CAN TOO:D)
JYJYJYJJYJYJYJYJYJYJY.