Tuesday, December 16, 2008
YIPEEEE YAYZZZZ, NO WORK TODAY!:DWoke up early in the morning like 7am to prepare for the drill test, x.x
Hiazzz thr were failures again, so I guess we would have to wear our GB uniform again): Although we would still have to wear it anyway if we joined refresher/post sec, but. yeah. Haha. Thanks margjie for lunch anywayz:D
Went to Ah Borg's house after that to finish up the farewell gifts and stuff:D Haha we didnt really do much actually:x But her mum cooked rly delicious curry popokeh for dinner!:D No wonder Fionna is such a glutton HAHA. And her mum also super cute, ask me "Your church rock one izit?" (Means like the bands and everything are very non-traditional?) Hahaha;D Such a cute mum dunno why give birth to Fionna hor. HEHEHE:P
EH BUT MY MUM ALSO SUDDENLY SUPER COOL.
Mum: Eh I must take the Vietnam photos from Clara(my cousin), I wanna upload on my facebook.
Me: HUH, YOU HAVE FACEBOOK?! YOU KNOW HOW TO CREATE MEH!
Mum: Of course lah!
Me: Then you know what is Friendster not?
Mum: Friendster so outdated...
WOW AND TO THINK I DONT EVEN HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT LEH! MUST GO CREATE ONE SOON!:B
___________________________________________________________
NOW OR NEVER
The way we play tonight
Is what we leave behind
It all comes down to right now
It's up to us (let's go)
So What are we gonna be? T-E-A-M TEAM
This is the last time to get it right
This is the last chance to make it our night
We gotta show what we're all about
Work Together
This is the last chance to make our mark
History will know who we are!
This is the last game so make it count,
it's Now or Never
I must tell myself to stop hesitating and start sowing, now. Oh and yes, we're definitely ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! Muahaha:D

Lurbex.