Friday, January 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY CHOU♥
CONGRATULATE ME MAN, IM FINALLY BLOGGING AGAIN. HAHA. It's all for the sake of Jay lah lol. & SK too, because about a month ago;
[̲̅3̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̅] SK - [JuDgeMenT] - Mutation V.S Evolution says:
go say - sk asked me to blog, so blogged.
(HAHA SK YOUR NAME APPEAR ALR LAH HAPPY NOT)
Anyway,
Mood: superduperfupercuper depressed /:
Because Im supposed to be at Jaychou's concert now instead of sitting here in front of my, ugh, computer. Why why why must Jaychou be so popular. Why why why must his tickets sell out so fast. Why why why were we so slow! The day I went to Chiangrai, me & fionna & vivien finally decided to book the tickets. & When I came back from Chiangrai, fionna bombarded me w the news that thr were no more tickets available/: WHY WHY WHY CAN'T I BE AT THE SINGAPORE INDOOR STADIUM NOW D:
Thr's another Jay concert tmr. I will be depressed tmr again.
&, I know I owe alot alot alot of posts. Thr were many happening events since I came back from Chiangrai lah, too many until I had no time to post. So I shall practise my summary now lol;
1)
TEPPENYAKI @ SHEENA'S HOUSE w vagdaks (supposedly as a welcome-back party for me lah but actually it was because they wanted to eat the beef & chicken & mushroom etc hor)
2) GB DRILL CAMP + GB BONDING CAMP
My last two gb camps/: I think sec3'07 (& the company) bonded quite alot through these two camps. Tears of fwenshiip were shed too ;D
3)

GB FAREWELL:D Bye bye sec4'07/: Hope you liked our sec3 star awards performance(I think it was quite hilarious), our food, our decorations, our everything that sec3'07 specially planned for you:D It was rly A Walk To Remember.
4)

SEC307 XMAS PARTY @ margjie's house:D Haha I think this photo is damn spastic, but it fully describes the fun, laughter (no peace) & joy we had that day:D
5)

VAGDAKS XMAS PARTY & sleepover @ The Swissotel Stamford, Room 1370♥. Haha for once all of us wore dresses. Dined at Giraffe. It was great fun & super heartwarming at night when 7 of us cuddled tgther on the bed and talked;D Love vagdaks loadx & foreverx♥
6) XMAS PARTY @ GRANDMA'S HOUSE. Nothing really exciting, except for the Pizza, udon, smoked salmon, curry, prawn fritters, beef stew, sausages, noodles, fried potatoes, marinated chicken, tiramisu, cheesecake, jelly, mango sago w pomelo, fruit bread, fruit cake w wine, & chocolate logcake.(Fionna, are you drooling now? HAHA:D)
7)

KUKUKLAN XMAS PARTY @ Yuintheng's house. Miss this bunch of childish & lovable people man:D I dunno why but we always end up doing retarded things tgther; like singing christmas carols around a hulahoop filled w lighted candles, lolol (: I MISS SHANGHAI.
8)

COUNTDOWN @ downtowneast. Were supposed to go vivo, but couldnt make it on time cos we ate too long/: Was supposed to be a 3A outing, but only 6 people turned up-.- It was alright overall, I guess. THOUGH I STILL WANT A MORE HAPPENING COUNTDOWN IN 2008 [:
Then the rest of the holidays were:
Girls Brigade Girls Brigade & more Girls Brigade. (I went back to school like 4 out of 5 days)
Work. (I got an office job which pays $6 per hour woohoo! but I didnt earn much because almost everyday was spent going back to school D:).
Dance. (Audrey belle kc ended up quitting after one month, so only the W & S fans were left hahaha;D {Inside joke lah} )
Had a few outings; to jolene's house for movie marathon, shopping w perle fionna cj etc. I hardly went out this holiday anyway, all thanks to GB.
Wanted to blog new year resolutions and all quite some time ago, but now I've got zero mood, so nvm. & anyway went Temasek Poly's openhouse last sat w perle fionna cj. It was quite happening lah, and somehow poly seemed so much brighter&happier than JC life. Might consider the business (culinary, tourism or enterprise) course thr:D
&Random,


Our english adverdtisment group ;D HulaSlim!:)
I really damn badly want to see Jay Chou. Only vivien can understand this sucky feeling lah.