<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Saturday, November 24, 2007
HELLO IM BACK FROM SAWADIKAP CHALUPKUN KUNLORMA KOPKUNKA LAND! :D (actually I was back like one week ago, heh)

& Just for your info, Sawadikap means Hello good day to you,
Chalupkun means I LOVE YOU,
Kunlorma means You're very handsome,
& Kopkunka means Thank you.
WOOHOO MY 4 FAV WORDS I SAY IN THAILAND EVERYDAY ;)

Chiangrai really really reallyyyyyy rocked big gigantic time. There,
I got to enjoy the amazingggg scenery that you'll nvr get in Singapore. The flowers are so pretty, the greenery's so lush, the air's so fresh, I finally truly understand the meaning of 'BREATHTAKING SCENERY'.

I love star-gazing cos the night sky's like, drenched with twinkling dots of light(Haha can use this for compo lehxx). It's so beautiful, its... indescribable.

I rode motorbikes for the first time! I didnt ride lah, I was just the 'passenger', but it was still superrr shiok w the wind blowing it your hair, whoooooosh I LOVE IT!(: mj & weihua learnt how to ride by themselves though eh damn jealous!

The pick-up rides were super exciting too, although I seriously have no sense of balance at all. I was tumbling onto people throughout all the rides lah HOHO :P

I played w the kawaiiexx little children omggg they're superduperfupercuper cute! EVEN CUTER THAN ME LAH HOW CAN! HAHA. Especially JingYu she's super enthu & cuteee I love her manzzz. Love Zhihao(milk boy!), huiting(her hair is beautifoooool), binbin(the ultimate cutie!), yangshaoping(she cries alot but on the last day she hugged me and laugheddd:D), & shanshan too!:D

Made friends w the thai people. Love them loadsss, they're like super friendly;) Especially Liwei(Brenda's boyfriend husband:D). He's damnnn funny lah we can just stand thr and talk to him for 3hours straight omg! Then mj & the other guys kept asking what attracting power he had, I think they were jealous lah HAHA

Saw handsome(kunlorma!) thai guys thr and apparently the most huachi one was Zhuting, she beat me handsdown manzzz! SHE AND HER YAGUO-.- But anyway Yaguo's reallyyyyy nice & helpful, and he's another one we can spend 2hours chatting with(: He's our dearest driver too. wah I miss him telling us jokes/stories): But too bad he's married, HAH ZOOTS. I think the guitar guy is damnnn cool also man, love the way he strums, i'm so gonna learn guitar! &Gui An the damn gentlemanly one who helped me pour milo(who happens to be very handsome also heeheeeexx) asked me what's my name and I told him 小丽, LOLOL!

Okay this is super random, but I miss washing hair at the drain ;) It sounds stupid, and yes its veryyy unglam, but its rly once-in-a-lifetime 'cos if you ever wash your hair in Singapore's longkang people'll send you to woodbridge. Lol.

The card games at night w my group was :D It helped us bond better, and it made my nights great. Especially the first time when the guys taught us 100, THAT GAME WAS SUPER FUNNY;) And although the forfeits were extremely kiampa sometimes, it was still great fun luh[:

The last cultural night rehearsal was DA BOMB man! Laughed like crazy, danced like crazy, went high like crazy, sang like crazy, WE WERE CRAZYYYYY! Thanks to Weimei san & zoots for coming up w such retarded actions! HAHAHA, HAD A GREAT TIME LAUGHING ;D

The shopping sprees(mostly w pan & vivien) were shiok! & I think zhuting loves bargaining more than buying hor, QIANBIAN.

The meal-times were :D too. & sitting at the same table as Mr Yao rocks lah, he's so funny you can be laughing throughout the whole meal:D I miss eating breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper w OYNY man.

I love the song deep deep oh deep down down because it never fails to makes me laugh, esp when I think of Derek dancing!:D & Tan pra porn, the new thai song I learnt in Chiangrai, I think its superrr nice;) & 上炫月 brings back nice memories of my group ;D

Even the washing of clothes & dishes was enjoyable, because of the great company & funny conversations when scrubbing. Haha. Eating maggiemee as supper at night was heartwarming too, AND I WNA SAY A BIGGG THANKYOU TO FIONA♥ & MEIWEI♥ FOR WASHING THE CLOTHES/COOKING WITHOUT A WORD OF COMPLAINT, AND SORRY FOR CONSTANTLY MAKING YOU ALL DO THE SAIKANG. I rly think you all did alot for us, & I hope this thankyou didnt come too late:D (though I doubt you'll be reading this anyway haha).

Pictureeeees!





OMGGG THEY ALL SUPER KAWAIIEXX RIGHT! (& I think my photography skills are damnnn good HAHA)









LOVE THEM LOADS[:


The food we ate thr(;



WOOHOO THE WALL SO CHIO! Wall painting was quite fun after all;D




Hahaha ME & JINFENG[: Too bad this picture is blur):


OYNY GIRLS ♥


Woohoo SEXY ZOOTS! ;) Of course me pan brenda also SEXY lahhhh, hee:D




ME & PAN!; THE ACT-CUTE PARTNERS HEEE:D








& THANKYOU EVERY SINGLE ONE IN OYNY'07 ;D IT WAS YOU GUYS WHO MADE THIS TRIP SUCH A MEMORABLE ONE, BEING SO SPORTING & ENTHU & FUNNY & HIGH & HAPPY & CARING & THE-LIST-JUST-GOES-ON.
EVERYONE IN OYNY ROCKS TO THE MAX TO THE CORE, REALLY.
LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS,
CHALUPKUN OYNY! ♥♥♥

AwwMan, I miss Chiangrai alottt ): Its rly an experience I'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever forget, even if I get amnesia HAHA. The time spent thr its not what words can express, or okay maybe my english is too lousy thats why? Ugh this part is supposed to be emo & touching lah but somehow I cant write emo stuff, so I guess what I just wanna say is,

ALL THE WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL COLOURFUL FRIEND-FUL AMAZINGFUL MOMENTS IN CHIANGRAI WILL BE KEPT DEEP DEEP OH DEEP DOWN DOWN IN MY HEARTXXX ALWAYS, NEVER TO BE FORGOTTEN ;D