<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Friday, October 19, 2007
The reason why I've not been blogging regularly even though exams are over, its because I'd rather glue my eyes to my beloved teeveeee than the computer(;

Haha okay anyway I've so manymanymany things to post about but I shall just SUMMARISE. & talking about SUMMARIES, I dunno whether to laugh or cry or be pissed at what the examiner did to my SUMMARY:

wlao the teacher think my exam paper is like a rough paper for her to scribble lah. & my language is like ZERO. HAHAHA ALTHOUGH I FAILED SUMMARY BUT I THINK THIS IS VERY FUNNY. & the teacher called me LAZY just because I didnt write 150words like wth I had no time lah!

Girls'Brigade & StJohns combined games today. Had fun playing w all the goooooey baked beans + flour + water + toilet paper!(: And we "had fun" cleaning up too, hahaha.


The thing in the pail is gooooey(;


spasssssheena!


Johanna & I, SCRUB!


Station masters(;


Flour-retards

Got all the results back this week. 1 A1, 2 A2, 3 B3, 1C5, 1 C6, 1 D7(AKA FAIL). A little disappointed, but I think I deserve it for hugging Buddha or Guanyin or Allah or whoever's leg so tightly. & bridging is omg super sianzzz lah. HEY CHEM, I HATE YOU MAN. BUT YO O'LEVEL CHINESE, I WILL ACE YOU.

The past few days after exam were spent playing & eating & slacking & yes definitely ofcourse, SLEEPING:D Though sleeping of course not as much as vivien sim zuying the sleeping beauty lah. HAHAHA.
Last Friday was pizza & vagdaks day(: Laughed alot as usual. & hey, everything will definitely turn out fine okay. Cheerrrrrup all!
Went to town(orchard area) last saturday w perle fionna wanying. Bought a pair of shorts at Lime Flea market which omg in the end was TOO FREAKING SMALL. ANY BUYERS??? Feel free to ask for more details if you want okayokay cos I desperately need my $17 bucks back): Camped at a corner w our Old Chang Kee, and Fionna felt so hot(and sexy) after eating her Balls Of Fury manz, hahaha!(: Kobayashi for dinner, then it was Pet Safari at Simei all thanks to Chaijia the dog-gila person. BUT YES OMGGG THE WHITE POMERANIAN WAS DAMNNN CUTE. Pomeranians rock!:D The toy poodle was so cuddly too ahhhh wow zomg I think Im beginning to like dogs(;


NewFuture shorts(size 26). WHO WANTS TO BUY DISCOUNT DISCOUNT ANYTHING ALSO CAN.



Happy belated Hari Raya!

Monday was ______ at ______'s house hohoho. Have fun filling in the blanks!
Tuesday, went to Wanying's house and omg I realize that I suck at Audition totally. Okay, actually I suck at every computer game we played at her house hahaha. & STRESS! really relieves stress w all that screaming(;
Tea appreciation on Wednesday was surprisingly fun yeah! Tea leaf eggs and ice-cream puffs totally rock our stomachs[: The TieGuanYin tea was super nice and refreshing too, except that sometimes I feel like I've not tasted anything and the cup's alr empty. They should make bigger teacups hur.

(from top left) rachel vivien wanying me fionnaborg yiern perle ;D


look at AhBorg she's damn funny!


Me & wanying GAYING ;)

Anyway, I WANT JOB LOBANGS PLEASEEEE. Im really damn broke and I've got a long shopping list lah omg, so any kind soul? I think I can say goodbye to selling uniforms alr.

SIGH, CHIANGRAI CHIANGRAI SOMEHOW I SUDDENLY DONT QUITE LIKE YOU ):