Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Im happy & relieved ;DI nearly died in the AVT during math makeup today/: 3 freaking hours of math nearly killed all my brain cells man. Although I know I dont have that many to kill lah, haha. And It was so super cold that I almost froze to death. I even wanted to use Rachel's pants as a jacket, lol!
Though it was so very nice of Mr Mok to come back and teach three noisy classes [:
Went to watch HAIRSPRAY with LIMYING RIANE YT CHERYL after that ;D It was very nice, just that they probably sang a little too much. Yes I know its a musical, but some of their songs made me kind of sleepy. Hahaha. Still, their plot was goooood, at least way better than High School Musical's.
&&& , ZAC EFRON HAS SUCH ELECTROCUTING EYES! *gets short circuited and faints*
Ahhhh I love his cool dude hairstyle, his dancing, his singing, his deep-blue eyes, his winks!:D His winks are damn deadly lah! And I think cheryl said "ZAC EFRON SO SHUAI" about a hundred times after we came out from the cinema, hahaha [:
ZAC EFRON AS LINK LARKIN ;D (cheryl please scream)
Went to century after Hairspray.Was supposed to help look around for yt's shoes but ended up playing catching + hide-and-seek with dumbos Cheryl and Riane. ALL THEIR CHILDISH FAULT LAH. They kept trying to 'abandon' me and run away-.- Yes its damn lame, BUT IT WAS A LOT OF FUN (; Laughed like crazy, and it felt like it was back to the old times. When they would do such childish stuff, when they would 'UMEYA' me whenever we walked past umeya, when we could stay in the toilet forever watching limying pin her hair, when we would do the lamest shit on Earth ;DD
Shit I suddenly miss kukuclan alot /:
Anyway, thanks a lot yt. Im so glad that someone finally understands wthell Im talking about. & thanks limying dearest for the advice too! At least I know whr Im heading now. I LOVE YT AND LIMYING! ;D

Lol I have no idea why I took this photo.
AND YAY IVE FINALLY BOUGHT MY MUNCHY DONUTS ;D Went to get them yesterday w vivien. Finished shopping for our classtee at Queensway, and were on our way back when we couldnt resist the temptation;D And the bus-ride to and back from Queensway was super long lah, like 30 STOPS OMG. Thank God for sk and perle's entertainment, or else today's headline would have been "Girl on bus dies of boredom" HAHAHA.

OREO DONUT IS HEAVEN ;D
& vivien, I think Munchy's Green Tea donut sucks.
Guy: So what school are you all from?
Us: Anglican High.
Guy: American High ??
Us: Eh no, Anglican High.
Guy: Okay okay, Angrican High?
LOL! The guy at the jersey shop(which looks like Hady Mirza) was so funny!
Coincidences dont happen this often