<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Sunday, September 02, 2007
Hohoho I cant believe I rotted my whole Sunday away just like that. Woke up at 1230pm, ate lunch until 130pm, watched the repeat of css2 all the way until 5pm, then tv-ed all the way until 11pm.
OMG I REALLY MISS WATCHING MY BELOVED TV.

AND CAMPUS SUPERSTAR 2 ):
When I saw Ben singing 3-7-21 on stage just now I almost stopped breathing lah! He was sooooo cute, and his voice never fails to make me smile;D Even when his high notes went off(during xi jie), he was still as cute as ever[: I rly wonder how he does that. AHHH I MISS HIM.



& I re-concluded that Shawn's singing is verygood lah, but too bad, still no x-factor.

OMG I AM SO JEALOUS OF CHELSIA CHUA SHI YING! BEVERLY ACTUALLY BROUGHT BENJAMIN TO SEE CHELSIA LAST FRIDAY! Ahhhhhh, imagine seeing Ben live and being able to talk to him and,ZOMGGG! Although I saw him in person twice before lah, but the first time I saw him I wasn't in love with him yet(I supported shawn then stupid), and the second time the security guard took him away! AHHHHH CHELSIA CHUA IM SO GONNA SLAUGHTER YOU WHEN YOU COME BACK FROM OBS.

Anyway, for my weekly update:

MONDAY
Dissected the pig's heart and liver for Bio,woohoo! Me zoots vivien yiern were like crazy people, squishing and pressing the heart. Yiern was a teenyweeny scared though,haha.


THE HEART.

Stayed back to continue part II of Bikini Bottom;D Took lots of stupid pictures using vc's macbook,haha! FACE-WARPING ROCKS! Laughed like mad at so many lame things(as usual) lah;D

TUESDAY
Was English and Chinese Paper 1(compo). I cant believe it myself either, but I actually chionged the english letter-writing part in 20 MINUTES! Zomg. But of course I screwed it damn badly lah,cos my elaborated points and language were all pangsai.ohwell, Im still a genius who can write an article in 20 freaking minutes.
Chinese paper was crap as always.No time to check dictionary, so ended up with so many wrong words. Better still, the only usable pen I had screwed me and ran out of ink /:

After the two depressing papers, me vivien perle went to Lavender to get hats. We walked and walked and walked and walked like forever until finally, a tall white zigzag building saved our lives; THE CONCOURSE. It looked super highclass and huge lah, but kindof scary too because it was quite deserted. Burgerking was our first stop, and yes food does taste especially nice when youre dying of hunger. The 3rd floor was whr we found our pink cowboy hats, and boy that place has soooo many party stuffs! Had such a hard time trying to 'cut price', but in the end we managed to slash $4 haha. & bargaining rly reminds me of the times in shanghai w 2J ;D

Walked walked walked walked back to lavender mrt station. Went to TM to meet Zoots and Fionna. Halfway, we were stopped by some freaking lady demanding for donations. Literally demanding, she was damn fierce lah omg. And she actually showed us a man's chopped-off arm to make us donate. zomg it was damn freaky, I'd rather not talk about it. Shopped for an hour plus but none of us found any shirt that we liked, so in the end we all went home empty-handed, haha.

WEDNESDAY
Sometimes I cant figure out what the Principal/Vice-principal of Anglican High is thinking:
1) They want to celebrate Teachers’ Day two days earlier instead of on the actual day-.-
2) Lessons are as usual, not even allowed a short break zzomg.
3) They organise some lame 'Express Yourself Day'
4) to make us donate $2 to the school


Yeah but anyway 3A decided to dress up as COWBOYS. Pink hats rock yes, but Dr Boon didnt have to embarrass us in front of the whole school by asking us to stand during assembly right? Gosh it was damn embarrassing I swear. Took photo w Dr Boon & Cheong later.
AND YAY IN THE END 3A WON THE MOST CO-ORDINATED CLASS ;D Our long + exhausting + sickening + confusing walk to lavender's concourse just to get 41 hats paid off! PINK HATS ROCK [:



(Chaijia Im waiting for you to blog the other photos..)

THURSDAY
I decided to seek the dentist's help for my painful jaw. Its been hurting for two weeks alr lah, and everytime I open my mouth/sneeze/eat, the inside of my mouth wld hurt like crazy. In the end the dentist also didnt know whats wrong, and she said I may have to go to the HPB for x-ray zomg. The dentist was really patient and nice though ;D Still my mouth hurts, OUCH.

FRIDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE TAN YI PING! :D
Finally the day VADAKS has been waiting for! The planning, the making of Bikini Bottom, the Powerpoint slides, everything specially for our Dear Grace's Birthday ;D
After school was rehearsal-cum-preparation time. Me and Debra went to make the signs, and thanks so much Jiesi for helping me with my greeeen squidward costume! Thanks Jieting for drawing the signs too, else Debrapeh would never have finished it. Haha.

Then finally, THE BIG MOMENT. Every taxi that turned into school got us panicking and shrieking(cos Grace said she would cab to school), it was damn hilarious. Until finally, the third cab was the one. OUR SPASBOB SKIT ROCKED, IT WAS A SUCCESS! Yes that's how sweet we can get for Grace[:
Pizza after that, and then it was phototaking time all the way till 8pm;D Oh and thanks Seemui(the liangpopo haha!) for being our audience during our reheasals, and Kenneth Ho for being our camera man twice;D


Our Bikini Bottom!








STUPID PICTURE


CRAZY GRACE


ME AND DEBRA EMO!


Grace is thinking of ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G,
Thanks for bringing so much joy into vagdaks
Thanks for the tears that we shared
Thanks for always being thr to comfort and love us
VAGDAKS LOVES YOU TOO
P.S Hope you love our hand-made Bikini Bottom as much as you love us!

Pizza Hut come in sixes because they want us to share :D

Tears are not meant to be shed on Happy Days ;D

Ack I really want to go out w vagdaks tmr. But mummy says NO because my L1R5 >15 ): Ahhhhh why cant I be as smart as _________ and as hardworking as ______ ??

OHWELL, MAY GOD BLESS ALL THOSE GOING FOR OBS TMR;D