Sunday, September 16, 2007
Omggg its just 2 more weeks to EOY!! The bad news is I havent even started revision for any subject at all, not even a single word. The good news is, Im gonna start TODAY.From now till 10 october,
I shall not watch tv,
I shall not use computer,
I shall not keep going out to eat,
I shall not sleep in class,
I shall finish all my homework(maybe even english) on time,
I shall not procrastinate.
I SHALL CHIONG.
THE MUGGING BEGINS, NOW.
EVERYONE JIAYOU! ;D
You reap what you sow.


_______________________________________________
TAG REPLIES: (Ive not replied tags in a zillion years)
ben: Hello! Yep I will cont to support you even though CSS is over! (This is actually vivien lah haha, I tagged her blog as 'zijie' also:D)
kahhui: Lol!
baowen: yup, linked alr(:
debrapeh: I love you too, retard!
vivien: -.- you stupid ass.
beverly: Hello! Hahaha yeah bring me to see ben next time also k?!
wanying: Of course! Im his tou2 hao4 fan!
audreyyao: shit you rmbred!
vivien: yes I influenced you to like ben!
perle: haha I no time mahzz.
sk: thankssss once again!
wanying: hahahahaha!
sk: yes zac efron rocks!
dreA: haha you make me wna mug too!
jolene: ben hum rocks, jolene is just a stone!
chaijia: heyo welcome back!;D
debra: YUCK NO I DONT LOVE YOU?
yiern: wah lucky sia.
joyy: hello! [:
zhuting: yeppp!
nick: haha really random indeed.
jenna: WE LOVE EACH OTHER (:
fionna: yes jaychou super lookalike!
vivien: he is lor, at least hotter than your zijie!
zhuting: hahaha stupid manzz you make no sense!
vivien: yeah thanks -.-
wanying: lol dotdotdot
debraT: yes my beloved junior!
seemui: OKAY LAH, THANKS SEEMUI MEINV! ;D
sk: thanks loads!
debrapeh: erm, I dont really care. HAHA!
vivien: wlao its my ears lor! Haha you sing then I sing lah!
_______________________________________________________