Saturday, September 22, 2007
Ive spoiled 2 phones and lost a camera.NOW I LOST ANOTHER PHONE ):
whats wrong w me man why cant I just be a little more careful omg Amelia you really suck sometimes shitzzzzshitxxx I feel totally stupid now.
Thanks darlings wanying perle fionna chaijia for helping me search though. Love you guys (;
I didnt study a damned thing at all the whole of today. So Im supposed to pia tonight but Ive got like totally no mood and my brain aint functioning how how how Im only left with one week but Ive got tons of chapters left ahhhhhhhhhh
Plus I dont even feel like going for chiangrai now lah like everything's so unconfirmed.
I dunno wthell Im doing man I see everybody chionging and they're like vrooming and zooming while here I am as slow as a snail omgggg I dunno how Im gonna cram everything into my head within a week DEAR LORD PLEASE HELP ME.
ASB73254VBF8902B3D$(*$E*013B5910DN8032B5R09QCU13NR08*#%^#$(*^9Y6F3B108GTVFB42YGTH0284B #$%^&V08F2*(08BC8902GR8V2!#$%^TYV&*BB&B&*!
sorry I just felt like ranting. It feels good.
A rainbow appears at the end of every thunderstorm,
& Im waiting for my rainbow.
I will perservere, for I know the Lord my God will be with me till the end.