Friday, September 14, 2007
SCREWED.I dunno wthell I was doing lah wlao. My hands kept shivering and I couldnt even hit the right notes. My rhythm for the second piece was like wayyyy off too. please all I want is a pass, JUST A PASS-BY-ONE-MARK PASS.
ps, thanks sk(:
Gahh I dont want to see the disappointment on my teacher's face.
The scream-and-run game w agds just now was super hilarious lah! omg SO SORRY MR SNAIL for stepping on you and crushing your shell. I hope I didnt kill you though ):
Dinner at kfc after that. Finally dinner w them, after so many months ;D
ZZZ going to HPB(Health Promotion Board) tmr to have my jaw checked. Its been hurting for one month alr, and I just hope its not dislocation. But anyway, I ♥ the school dentist man she's super nice and I think she rocks;D whoa I suddenly feel like being A DENTIST next time. (Though I dont think I can tahan staring at someone's teeth all day)
OH & HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YULIN THE KUKUFISH! ;D
All because of your present I spent $30 and now Im broke shit! But still, hope you'll wear the shoe everyday okay hahaha!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYYYY TO SHANNAAAAA TOO! ;D
Math exhausts me,
But I will still perservere on to get an A1 for E/A math.
Sorry MM for not handing in your homework on time and all. Its just rly tiring to do the never-ending CWs, and Im practically spending all my recesses chionging math homework. Still, we understand the stress you're going through, & don't worry, 3A will not disappoint you for EOYS ;DD