<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Sunday, August 26, 2007
OMG IVE NOT BEEN BLOGGING FOR ZILLIONAGES. & Ive changed blogskin to black orange pink(2 of Ben's fav colours) too!


YIPEEEE BENHUM IS THE CHAMPION OF CSS 2!
Not in reality sadly, but in our ♥ hearts yes.
HES OUR SUPERMAN.
OUR GUARDIAN ANGEL.
OUR CHAMPION.
And at least he lost happily & gracefully, with the highest of 40marks :D
3721 ;DD

& its ironic how I used to like shawn like omg he's so cute and blah,but now that hes the winner I dont feel anything. Because to me, the real winner is Ben:D
I will miss Ben and his songs every monday.
His special and unique voice.
His funny actions that never fails to bring a smile to our face.
His sunny, spastic smile(as said by dpqr).
His cuteness.
Rahhh I miss Benjamin Hum alr ):


Ben & shawn!


Keely Zhengning Ben shawn - 4 finalists! + judge.


Female champ Keely, male champ Shawn [:



THE CSS FAMILY ;D

Yes I know Campus superstar is such a lame show, but I like being lame what.
_______________________________________________________________

UPDATE FOR THE WEEK:

MONDAY
Captains ball w 3A was great! We played non-stop for 1hour and it was super tiring, but we laughed non-stop for one hour too! Hahaha.

{ Close your eyes and try to picture this image in your head }
There was one part of the ground tht was damn slippery.
(Ball rolls to that part)
Juncheng runs to pick it up when, *PLONK!* HE FELL SIDEWAYS.
Then junzhi being kind, ran to help him, but *PLONK!* ENDED UP FALLING ON TOP OF HIM.
Everyone shouted: St Johns St Johns! 2 casualties here!
Wanying, being the only other StJohns person, ran thr and wanted to help, BUT *PLONK* FELL DOWN ON THE FLOOR TOO.

Omg it was really the funniest scene on earth man! We should have sent it to the America's Funniest Home Video lol! Haha sorry I know Im damn mean,but everyone rly had a good laugh:D And after that, no one dared to run(or even walk) thr anymore lolol.
Plus it was fun teasing junzhi and chaijia since they had such great chemistry catching ballzzz,haha. & damn sk/vivien kept distracting me with "Benjamin is here!"
YAY I LOVE CAPTAINS BALL WITH 3A :D
But I miss playing captains ball with 2J too reallyyyy.

TUESDAY
Drill after school zz,then HTsquare w vagdaks at bubbletea shop:D Contents not to be revealed,lol.

WEDNESDAY
Something rly weirdddd happened.Vivien fionna perle and I went to tamp central to eat macs, and we actually felt like we were in Mars.
1) This primary school girl who was sitting alone at a table smiled at us.Hello,we didnt even know her? But okay that was acceptable cos maybe she was just being friendly:D
2) Beside us was a group of NgeeAnn sec boys playing pokemon cards.They seriously behaved like P4 kids, screaming and shouting “I KILL YOU I WIN AH!” And its NgeeAnn sec hello, not some goodygoody school.Besides,pokemon cards are supposed ot be out-of-date.
3) According to vivien, the macs waiter looked like a transexual zomg.
4) Then suddenly a whole group of tamp sec kids came 'bouncing' in.They rushed to that transexual waiter and he gave them free water and they talked like long-lost friends.Like huh,whats the link??
5) Then the macdonalds manager came sauntering out, leaning against the straw box and crossing his leg, then started to chat w a female customer.zomg he looked like he was trying to hook her up lah!
6) Suddenly perle asked “Eh whr did the primary school girl go ah?” Like omg nobody realised that she had gone off when she was sitting at the table just beside us.She just disappeared like that, somehow.
HAHAHA we were laughing and laughing at all those people thr until our stomach ached shitz.But amazingly no one seemed to notice how much noise we were making or notice our presence at all.Finally we cldnt take it anymore and we were so freaked out we went off. Gosh that place is so funny,Im gonna go thr again before exams to laugh and destress:D

THURSDAY
Our SS project was screwed/: Firstly, the comp was lagging so the words and actions didnt match and everyone was like, HUH? Secondly, Ms Khoo was rushing for time and she didnt even let us finish playing the whole video lah.ohwell at least our Baboon's Enclosure saved the day HAHA.Although Ms Khoo said it was "very badddd",but whatever.


Hoho our balloons!

FRIDAY
Heritage trail.Surprisingly we received many good comments from our juniors! Haha I guess it turned out muchhh better than expected:D At least our efforts werent wasted,& Group 1 rocks!

My parents went for PTC-.- patwong was like "Amelia is a very chatty girl" lol, because I always talk nonsense to her in class.& Mr Mok said "can see that Im trying hard for math". SO YAY I GUESS MY MUM WONT SCOLD ME FOR GETTING 58/100 HAHA[: since she knows Ive tried my best.I really did ohkay.

I loved vagdaks-time from 7-8pm ;D

SATURDAY
Was busy rushing here and thr :X
Went for piano first,and omg I think I SUCK.I seriously play like a Grade 3 and I cant even get my pieces right when my exam is like one month away! Arghhhh I think I made my piano teacher damnn sad lah cos she said she expected much better from me): SORRY/: and she actually offered to give me extra lesson for freeeee as and when I like omg I LOVE HER. So yes I shall resolve to practise my piano from now on:D

Then chionged to _____'s house to do __________. Laughed like crap,and had loads of fun in the process of making __________. SORRY I had to leave early though!/:

Chionged to simei to help do the teachers' day cards.So SORRY I didnt contribute much cos I came late!/:
Cheesy fries then tuition:D


Cooooool.


HAPPY ;D

Gosh my saturday was crazyyyy.Like Im practically sorry to everyone I met that day): AND IM SORRY TO BEN HUM TOO FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO WATCH HIM LIVE COS OF DAMNED TUITION ]:
_______________________________________________________

I CANT BELIEVE SK ACTUALLY WENT FOR THE CSS AUTOGRAPH SESSION LAST SUNDAY! AND HE SAW BENJAMIN UP-CLOSE LIKE OMGGG. Ahhhhh why did I have SS project on that day?! But nvm, sk was nice and he helped me take a picture of Ben!:D


AHHHH, BEN!:D
PS THANKS SK FOR ONCE YOU ROCK!
Under the moonlight,
We talked, we hugged, we cried.
Although we drifted apart a lot,
But Im sure our efforts and determination will pull us back,
To the right track of bond and this very special friendship.
I love my bestest friends called
V A G D A K S :D
All of you play an important part in my life ;D