<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Sunday, August 26, 2007
RECENT MOVIES WATCHED

不能说的秘密 {SECRET}
TOP 5 REASONS WHY IT ROCKS
1) JayChou the mega ultra star is starring in it, he's acting has improved tons, he was superduper cute, and his actions were so darn comical that you can just die of laughter!
2) The movie is sooo sweeeet you will just get diabetes.
3) Their plot is uber cool, you will never expect a love story to turn out this way.
4) Once Jay's fingers touches the piano, you will be amazed that such an excellent pianist actually exists on Earth.
5) Its superrrrrr touching. Confirm 100% will cry one.
Caught it w vivien fionna and felicia on NDP celebration day.It was $9.50(boohoo) cos we watched it at night,but it was damnnn worth it.Really,you'll get to experience a totally different side of Jaychou, IT'S A MUST-WATCH !


Jay is love.

RUSH HOUR 3
It was ha-ha-ha hialrious funny comical humourous.Yes it made me zoots vivien andrea perle fionna laugh so much til our stomachs and mouths ached, lol.I loved the actions and fighting scenes too, so thrilling and exciting manzzz!:D Plus Chris tucker and Jackie Chan really make a great pair, THEY ROCK!
{ one of the NG scenes }
Jackie: Then you're not my brother.
Chris: What? How could you say that? After all weve been through...
Chris: Rush hour 1, Rush hour 2 ?!
HAHAHA THAT LINE REALLY CRACKED US UP ;D
RECENT EVENTSSSS
1- NDP PARADE
Yay NO ONE falled out :D Well done & good job to all the UGs! Although we didnt have to stand for very long lah haha, but it was alr an accomplishment that no one fainted ;D Plus people praised our improved drill, even huiyin and ex-ahspresident hoho! Even though it was only 20mins, but all of us undoubtedly put in our BESTEST BEST (; & I really liked my rank's armswings haha! I ♥ NDP contingent [:

SEC3s ROCKZORRS! [:


so serious worxxxx!


L.O.V.E ♥


stacko! ;D


Me & debra are patriotic people ;D

2- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPURAAA
Yes it was National Day on 9 august.Went to lawrence's house to celebrate his birthday[: He's soooo cute lah!(But irritating at times of course).Played cards for 3/4 of the time thr haha.

3- I HEARD BEN SING LIVEEE!
Yes yes got tickets from Ben's Fanclub and went to Mediacorp to watch css SF3 live!(the episode whr Ben sang xia xue).Invited viven but she was such a sucker man, feeling embarassed and being worried about chinese test and not wanting to scream for Benjamin with me): Haha but guess what she had to walk 5km(I think) w me because the damn mediacorp was superrr deep in, and didnt get to see her zijie in the end.So I owed her a drink.

Anyway the atmosphere thr was rly highhh,and I think I was alr half-deaf after I came out lah.Though Im one of the contributors to the screams haha;D Man it feels really different to see them sing live,especially seeing Ben Hum so close up!(Yes our seats were quite near the stage).Then after the show ended he came out to take liangteh from his sister, and I was zomg a few metres away from him only! But sadly the security pulled him away before I could grab a picture): NVM THOUGH I TOOK PHOTO W HIS ZOMG-UBER-CUTE BROTHER PINGZE! ;D
Me: Ahhhhh you very cute eh! can take picture?
Pingze: I dont wantttttttttt! (runs away)
{ After some time }
Me: Please lah please lah you really very cute, let me take picture cannn?
Pingze: Okay lah, let you take one time only hor!
HAHA AND IN THE END I TOOK TWICE :D
Must rly thank fiona(Ben's manager) too, cos I made her wait half an hour for me whooops.But shes superduper nice and I think all ben's fans are too! BEN FC ROCKS [:


Me and a zijie-crazy person.Oh and she's holding a JAYCHOU mag we got for free! ;D


CSS TICKETS [:


Huixian zhengning keely shawn marcus BEN :D


Ben posters!


Ben singing zomg!


Shawn's bro(Shane) and Ben's bro(Pingze). DAMNNN CUTE RIGHT!


AHAHAHA BENJAMIN'S BROTHER AND ME ;D (nice effect right?)


Vivien in Mediacorp's carpark, lol.