Tuesday, August 07, 2007
WOOHOO, BEN HUM GOT IN!Yesterday at
11.00pm: Chelsia called and said " omggg benhum in leh! zijie out! My cousin tell me der "
11.15pm: I smsed vivien telling her to prepare a box of tissue, hahaha.
11.20pm: She smsed me saying that she dont believe me
11.50pm: Ben & zijie were the only ones left on stage
11.55pm: Ben in zijie out! Ben cried again lah omgggg, javin cried like siao too. (vivien dropped a tear)
BENJAMIN SANG JING WU MEN SO NICELY MAN!;D He like some paikia like that look so buay song,wah I
Oh oh & Benjamin thanked me! (hahaha indirectly).Because he said " 谢谢所有投我一票的人", & I voted 10 times for him! Means hes thanking me,wahaha! I voted for shawny too,but I kindof regret it now and maybe I should have given those votes to Ben.Ohwell,Ben got in and thats all that matters!:D
OKAY LETS NOT BE SO HAPPY AND GLOAT OVER OTHER PEOPLE'S MISERY ALTHOUGH OUR OWN FAVS GOT IN.LETS ALL CRY FOR VIVIEN'S ZIJIE

SATURDAY
Was 2.4km run.
sianz my position deproved,but at least I DID NOT stop/walk! Nice run with Debraaaa aye!;D & thanks for all those who cheered at the ending point, really gave me the energy to chiong ;D
Went to makan at parkway parade after 2.4.& eveytime sk was left out of conversation, he would say: " Tell me when youre done ", HAHAHAHAHA.
SUNDAY
Rachel vivien perle came to my house for bio project. Wah, Rachel's a damn great pianist lah, made me feel so inferior hahaha.Then rachel left early(to go play bball w yong-ge haha!).Vivien and perle stayed till almost 10pm.we talked, gossiped, crapped, laughed, ate-and-drank, sang, surfed-the-net(mainly vivien), chionged-homework.& by the time they left, we were all so sick of the song
BY NOW.
Shui dou zhi dao
Shui bu zhi dao
Wo men zhi dao
Wo dou zuo dao
Ni bu zhi dao
Shui dou zhi dao ao ao ~
HAHAHAHAHA LOLOL!
Laughed a lot that day, though I cant rmbr at what.

Rachel the pro!

Us behind frosted glass haha!
Anyway,tmr's the day we've all been waiting for.
The many drill trainings,
The scoldings from mryeow,
The lectures about attitude,
The heartache everytime our position was shifted.
Let them all be worthwhile man.
Nobody must fall out/faint aye! (esp DPQR hahaha)
GIRLS'BRIGADE 65 JIAYOU !:D
Yep and all the other UGS must add oil too worzzzz ;D
YAY YAY TMR IS SEEJAYDAY! :D