Sunday, July 01, 2007

zilian-ing in fionna's sunglass ;D

can you see me & vivien? lol
supposed to go out w sk they all today,but because mummy said " o level chi oral coming alr dont go out so much ".WLAO AS IF I CAN STUDY FOR ORAL-.-
So the first week of school just passed like that.
Any free-time in between lessons was chionging-holiday-homework-time,because other than bio and 1/2 of chem,my homework was untouched. /:
Went to watch soccer match cage vs mega-rage on thurs, for half an hour only cause I had to go back to class and chiong homework.hahaha quite boring match cos joey tay didnt play so I cldnt laugh at him.WAH AND THANKS LAH MINGJUN THE STUPID COMMENTATOR.
Friday was CIP at simei.8 of us went to help at the workshop room(make cards for sale) while the rest did other stuff.omg the people thr were hilarious man.they were super friendly and nice,didnt seem like mental patients at all lah, oops haha.
guy: (sings that jacky wu song)
girl: aiya tht one old song alr still sing!
guy: old doesnt mean not good mah,still nice whud.
And the thing is,he keeps singing the same line LOL
girl: why your song only got these few words one?!
OMGGG IT WAS REALLY FUNNY.
After CIP,8 of us (fionna perle vivien wanying zoots andrea sk me) went to makan at kobayashi.Yum yum yum, ive not had my omelette noodle + oreo chocolate combo in a long time;D sat thr for close to 2 hours lah omg.Talked about class tee,hu who hu,and loads of other funny stuff that I cant rmbr.It was just damn hilarious :D
fionna: ouch sk.you know that you're stepping on my foot?
sk: really? feels like the table metal leh!
SUPER RETARDED LAH.
Then yesterday after physics tuition,me chaijia perle fionna wanying watched a pornographic movie -- The Love Between Dogs. It was live telecast outside pet safari,free-of-charge some more.HAHAHA.

SCENE 1: GOLDEN RETRIEVER MEETS SHITZU AND SOMEHOW THEY LIKE EACH OTHERS' NOSES lolol.

SCENE 2: GOLDEN THEN SAW ANOTHER DOG AND SOMEHOW THEY LIKED EACH OTHERS' MOUTHS.

OKAY NOW THEY LIKE EACH OTHERS' TONGUES.

SCENE 3: GUESS WHAT IS THE DOG BITING ???

SCENE 4 (CLIMAX): EXTREME PORNOGRAPHY R21, COS I THINK THE DOG IS LICKING ..?

CONCLUSION: HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Lol the two dogs were really kissing as in frenching lah omg.& too bad I didnt capture the part whr one was almost on top of another.I was like so grossed out until I cldnt stand it and went to buy hot
Lets talk about smth happier- I FOUND SHAWN'S BLOG! OMG HIS BLOG SO CUTE LAH ANYBODY PASSING BY MUST GO AND READ OKAY. GO TO MY LINKS COS I LINKED HIM ALR ;D
AHHHHH FAINTS
hahaha xinling is so funny lah she wants to kill herself over shawn's irresistable twist.
" Ishi of superband soul was found dead in his car outside National Stadium yesterday... "
OMGGG LAH LETS ALL OBSERVE ONE MINUTE OF SILENCE FOR SOUL'S ISHI OKAY.
_____________________________________________
TAG REPLIES:
janice: haha yes they are very super uber.
jolene: hahaha I stood beside ben eh! & I LOVE SHAWNY TOO;D
debrat: haha nice bangs! yeah more secret talks aye!
vivien: 1) zijie whr got good your eye ta stamp izit?!
2) I didnt say tht chenhao guy is goodlooking luh!
3) its not MY marcus.Its MY shawn.wahaha.
perle: hahaha im not lah!
zoots: wlao one say I spastic one say I retarded!
xinling: hahaha relax lah you will get your chance soon too.& his twist is like superrrr cute right right?! HAHA I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN SCHOOL ON TUESDAY HOR PLEASE DONT ZUO4 SHA 3 SHI4.
chaijia: yes she is.