Monday, July 16, 2007
OMGGG REVIVALS IS STARTING IN 5MINS TIME & IM LIKE SO DAMN EXCITED. SHAWN SHAWN SHAWN SHAWN SHAWN!:D

Shawn: Mu nai yi, by lin junjie.
Omg so cute right! RMBR TO VOTE M6 OKAY.I think im gonna vote my whole week's allowance away lah lol.but its worth it :D

Javin: Gei wo ni de ai, by tank.
Hahaha I think hes damn charming , but still, PLEASE VOTE SHAWN M6.

Fukuan: Ai ai ai, by fang da tong.
Omg I rly cant wait to hear blur fukuan sing this song man! I wonder what gongtoot actions he will have this time:D But no matter how funny he is, PLEASE STILL VOTE SHAWN M6.

Wilson: Dang ni gu dan ni hui xiang qi shui, by zhang dong liang.
Super handsome guy who can electrocute a person with his winks,but too bad no vocals.SO PLEASE USE YOUR MONEY WISELY AND VOTE SHAWN M6.

Xubin: Jian dan ai, by jaychou.
Omgggg hes singing my ex-fav song lah! Mr goodlooks-but-no-character-and-vocals better not spoil this song man! Maybe can give him one vote if he sings this lovely song well lah, BUT PLEASE GIVE YOUR REMAINING VOTES TO SHAWN TOK XUANG ZHENG M6.

Junjie: Wang ji, by Lin junjie
Lol its damn funny,like junjie is singing junjie's song?? But yeah I like both junjie's(s) voices,haha.& although this junjie is shawn's good friend,BUT PLEASE VOTE SHAWN M6.
Elaine: Hao yan lei huai yan lei, by Xu ruo xuan
I like her voice and dimples:D FOR GIRLS JUST VOTE ELAINE CAN ALR!
SHAWN ;D