<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Saturday, July 28, 2007
IM REVIVED YAY ;D

The past two days were practically a torture to my stomach lah.
No oily, spicy, milky, solid food = porridge, bread, water -.-

Went to simpang for breakfast on thursday w vagdaks.They were enjoying their rotiprata and curry and milo while I was sipping my teh-o pathetically(and drooling too)/: lol.

BUT

I WENT TO CAFÉ CARTEL YESTERDAY ;DD
Hahaha, a really big difference compared to porridge. Me & fionna shared the seafood cream pasta. A heavenly taste of baked cream sauce w prawns and fillet;D Even their free-flow bread tasted damnnn nice lah,lol.Although I advise you not to tear your bread like sk,hahaha.omg the way he eat is like some hungry ghost lah hahaha.Bought their truffle cheesecake home because it was half-price after 9pm,and omg it tasted exactly like the BigO cheesecake I bought!;D except that this had a tinge of lemony taste, but it was still superrrrr yummy.I heart the truffle chocolate on top and the oreo bits below(: & JIAJIE NEEDS SOME SERIOUS COUNSELLING. OH AND CHECK-UP TO SEE WHETHER HES REALLY GAY HAHAHAHA. Okay lah I know hes not.

Im getting uber broke cos everybody for some weird reason seems to be born in July & ive so many presents to buy. Just this week alone was 4 people's birthday,and 3A had to sing " Happy birthday to youuuu " 4times in a week,lolol. Here's to all the July babies:

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY JANEYYY !:D (12July)
So sorry wasnt able to turn up for the marche meal,and I actually forgot your birthday until you reminded me,heh:X But still you know I love you and yah I still owe you a present;D Stay pretty and sweet always yeah![:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBRA PQR !:DD (21July)
Okay I know the red-card didnt turn out very nice and my double-sided tape conked up, but you know it's the effort I put in right ?? Really, all my heart and blood and soul went into doing that FOR YOU! Hahaha, stay retarded(okay fine, and cute)! [:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACK ! (22July)
Hahaha okay, your name is nicholas david sebastian. So sorry I really wanted to buy you a SKII skin whitener,but I just had absolutely no money:/ please forgive me,at least I bought you a horror movie dvd so maybe you'll turn PALE after watching it ? Hahaha, just kidding lah.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XINLING ![: (24July)
Woots, another shawn fan!:D Haha. Stay happy-go-lucky cheerful sporty pretty crazy fun-loving & shawn-loving! And maybe jerome-loving too? HAHAHA JUST KIDDING.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNSHU ! (26July)
Hahaha, happy birthday to the person who never fails to make me & rachel laugh! Your actions are funny shit man;D Anyway, stay lame forever & hope you like the presents from me and rachel [:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICE ![: (27July)
Chocolate waffle chocolate waffle chocolate waffle, hahaha.stay talkative & sweet(like chocolate waffle) always!;D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOREEN ! (27July)
Stay snow-white forever, lol!;D

Went to pets safari just now before tuition:




(note: It's yawning, not barking lol)

OMG I LOVEEEEE POMERANIANS! ME & PERLE WERE LIKE PRACTICALLY GOING GAGA OVER THIS UBER CUTE DOG LUH. FUR SO FLUFFY, EYES SO BIG&WATERY, EARS SO NICE, WAH SO CUTEEEEE !;D Lolol,siao liao.

Tada, thats all for now.
& thrs gb tmr, sighs.