<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007
WAHAHAHA HUM IS IN !:DD
& SHAWNNYYYY TOO !;D


Thr was only benjamin and guohao left on stage.
"guang gao hou cheng ji jie shao"
During the whole advertisement, I was squeezing the cushion & praying damn hard .
AND YAY BENJAMIN GOT IN! ;D
Guohao's face was damn depressing though.I see alr I also want to cry lah ):
________________________________________________________

SUNDAY
was fund-raising at church.Chelsia kept playing the 'superman' song,and we all started getting damn high about Benjamin(My)Hum lah! That was when I started doing loads of hum-ful stuff hahaha;D



Hahaha nice piece of art ;D


Yes chelsia loves ME, benjamin & Jinghan !:D

I was getting damnnnn high talking about benjamin,
& while walking down to mrt,
I suddenly saw road signs that I had nvr bothered to look at;
"HUMP AHEAD"
Lolol omg lah I pratically went craaaazy over tht sign:




Wah my idea damnnn good right, WE LOVE HUMP !;D

Then while selling drinks, I was influenced by DebraTong the zilian;

me & debra; The Coke Advertisers


bottles of coke & a spastic face ;D

HAHAHA SO THAT WAS HOW I SPENT MY SUNDAY GETTING HIGH ON HUMS ;D (and soft drinks?)
_____________________________________________________

OMG JAYCHOU WAS IN SINGAPORE YTD FOR THE PREMIERES OF 不能说的秘密, & TODAY FOR SOME TEA-DANCE PARTY WHR ALL THE FANS CAN GET LIKE UP-CLOSE WITH HIM AHHHHHH!
But
1) I dont have tickets.
2) It starts at 1pm and our school ended at 3pm,
so obviously I cant pon school right. walaoehzzzzz I want to see Jayyyyyyy /: ]: ):

NVM TMR FEILUNHAI'S NEW SONG IS GONNA BE OFFICIALLY PLAYED ON AIR! YES YES THEY ARE COMING OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM !;DD Hahaha but they better improve their singing and dancing.Yalun & Wuzun ;D

Yah yah I should stop eating flowers -.-