<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Finallyyyyyyyy, a long nice nap ;D

Cant believe I survived the whole of yesterday with a queasy stomach and vomit stuck in my throat.And the chocolate toast I ate during recess came out as mushy liquid during the coucil investiture lah omg.Lol,sorry if I grossed you out.Missed drill ytd because of this,and really thankyou rachel & wanying for accompanying me home and constantly asking whether I was alright ;D

Managed to get an mc today.slept from 9pm-12pm,a total of 15hours whoooo! Havent had such a good sleep since i-cant-remember-when,all thanks to my uber hectic lifestyle.There were many events I wanted to blog about,but I just didnt have the time.So since im stuck at home today,be prepared for a long post ;D

LAST WEEK

1) YAYYYY, XUAN ZHENG HUI LAI LE!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Haha yes yes he got revived! He scored 25marks for his mu nai yi which totally blew everyone off yay! " Wah,when shawn opened his mouth,I totally got a shock lah! " as quoted from my sister;D
But its damn sad that fat little huixian got in instead of elaine/: Hahaha okay sorry I know im very mean.

2) Had olevel chinese listening compre.Chionged to TJ before that to take nametag & lanyard from huiyin.Really thanks to her, if not I would be dead without a nametag and lanyard man:X
Had olevel oral last last week too,and my oral examiner looked like patwong lah omg.

Went to makan at delifrance after listening compre.Omg I loveeee their cheesy beef lasagne &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; melted choolate pudding-cake! ;D Its really seriously absolutely nice.

3) Gb day last tuesday.Sold foodstuff to raise funds.And while selling sweets,a group of damnnnn qianbian guys came.
Guy 1: Eh sweet how much ah?
Me: 50g for $1, 100g for $2.
Guy 1: Okay, I want 2kg.
Me: ???!!!!
Fionna: You like that might as well go candy shop buy!
Guy 2: Okay nvm.we want 100g, packed into 20 different packets.
Me: 20packs of 100g each ???
Guy 2: No, 100g but separate into 20plastic bags.
Me: o.0 wth,then one plastic bag will have like 5g only?!
Guy 2: Hahaha just kidding lah.
Me: Okay,so what you want ?!
Guy 1: (sees our packets of sourtapes unopened on the table)
Guy 1: Wah we might as well buy this one,$1.30 for 1packet leh!
Me: Sorry this is not for sale.
Guy 2: Oh,then whr you all get this sweet from ah?
Me: (was super irritated alr) WE OWNSELF MAKE ONE.
Guy 2: Wah! So good ah!
Then they finally bought the sweets and walked away laughing, FREAKS.

Our stall ;D



Grace is such an idiot,haha.

4) Was racial harmony day last wednesday. The school made us set up some five-stone booth and do some kolam thingy-.- We were the first few to finish our kolam,thanks to the efforts of hexian rachel etc ;D

The man behind the scenes,lol.

Then was the dance fusion finals.OMG THE EDBERT(?) SHAKE HIS BUTT UNTIL SUPER FUNNEH LAH! & JoeyTay watch until his expression was like :-O...(mouth super opened w saliva almost dripping out).OMGGGG SO FUNNY WE ALL LAUGHED LIKE SIAO LAH;D

5) NDP rehearsal last Friday.Our performance wasnt really up to standard,so we were put behind in the end/: Huiyin's words were really enlightening though; Its not our position that matters, it's the standard of our drill that the audiences see.How true.

6) The campussuperstar Top10 came to eastpoint lah omg! Super regret I nvr go,but also because nobody wanted to go luh,so I couldnt possibly go myself right/:

Went to Ahmei café after physics tuition.OMG THEIR ROTI PRATA IS LIKE, "WAH BEST AH!" Their curry damn yummmmmy,and Chaijia kept wanting to drink it up,lol.We love Ahmei!;D Hahaha.

THIS WEEK

Monday
Napfa sucked.I dunno what happened,but I got a C for most of the items lah/: and I failed my sit-and reach omg someone give me gatsby moving rubber please,lolol.Dang I guess its workout-time.

Went to kfc after school w vivien cos she was craving badly for zinger.Gossiped about random stuff,and we both oh-so badly want to see JAY CHOU IN PERSON! & his latest movie too of course ;D

Agnes got out!:D Yay finally act cute no.1 is out. But poor shawn and guohao were crying like shitzzz.

Tuesday
Surprised Debra during recess with our pillow and board and cake! Haha,I bet she was so touched.Debra must loveeee the presents alright! I actually stayed up till 1am to draw the board lah.I think I must have written her name at least 100times,lol.


Yay vagdaks ;D

Physics test after that.my stomach really hurt & I totally couldnt concentrate lah.& thr's one whole question that left me ???. Damn I hope im not gonna flunk another test.Two is enough.

Caught TRANSFORMERS some long time ago.It was veryvery nice.The effects were omggg uberrr cool & I like that ryan seacrest lookalike;D plus I think Shia LaBeouf(sam witwicky) is cute;D Although it sucked sitting at the first row and waiting 1243235454hours for sk and jiajie to arrive.

OMGGGG JAY CHOU IS COMING TO SINGAPORE! & 5 LUCKY WINNERS CAN GET TO MEET JAYCHOU LIVE ON 31/7 AT 1.00PM AT STJAMES,RAHHHHH! But I know its impossible cos I have damn school on that day.
I CANT WAIT TO CATCH 不能说的秘密 THOUGH;DDD

& gastric flu sucks big time.Thanks all for the smses and concern anyway,you all rock big time:D

What a rojak post.