<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Sunday, July 08, 2007
r.I LOVEEEEEED 07-07-07!

1) VAGDAKS DAY! :D
Omggggg the day we’ve been waiting for! The perfect number!:D yep,it was triple seven-7 July 2007.
Dinner at BigO was a Big :D the food was like superrr yummy,plus the deserts were damnnn mouth-watering.I loved the chocolateyyy dark chocolate! Crapped a lot a lot as usual,but I wasn't really paying attention towards the end cos I was chionging the vagdaks cards:X We They gave out the cards at 7.07pm,but I was like still chionging away,so heh,mine was belated/: IM SO SORRY V,A,G,D,K,S FOR LAST MINUTE WORK AND MISSING THE AUSPICIOUS HOUR,BUT AT LEAST MY CARD WAS QUITE NICE,RIGHT? Haha. Bought the BigO cheesecake which costs $7.45 for one pathetic slice omg heartache.BUT THE CHEESECAKE WAS RLY NICE LIKE OMG THE NICEST IVE EVER EATEN.

Went to jalan jalan around wheelock place.Took loads of photos yay.The whole outing didn't end off on the right note lah,but I guess this just made the friendship stronger yet again,right? RIGHT! lol.and my heels are murderous man =X

ENJOY:

















" Behind the hectic road,lies a line of friendship "
-- Quoted by debrapeh.
(Although I personally think this phrase makes-no-sense,we have to give our dear debrapeh some credit for creativity eh)

2) LIVE EARTHHHHHHHHH!:D
was rly trying to stay awake to watch the whole concert,but in the end I still gave in to my soft comfy bed, hahaha.Anyway the concert was borrrringgggg lah,cos although they had a lot of artistes,but most of them were quite zzz.The shanghai concert didnt even have my favourite JAY CHOU lah wth!

And my dad was rly hilarious,
"They want to save the earth by having a 24-hour concert? They’re actually wasting electricity by encouraging people to on the tv for so long lah!"
How true man,lol.

Everybody,lets go GREEEEEEN from today onwards!;D

THE ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME-DATE: 070707 HAS PASSED.
Lets all now look forward to 08-08-08,haha!