Thursday, June 28, 2007
OMG AMELIA CAN FINALLY P-O-S-T.Actually I got blog one lor, just that all my post cannot publish due to some connection problem.until jiu jiu came and helped me fix it, yay:D I just published everything at one go,so it will seem like I have loads of posts suddenly hahaha.
OMG I HAVE LOADS TO SAY MAN.
1) THANKYOU VAGDAKS FOR BUYING THAT FEILUNHAI PICTURE BOOK + FILE + POSTER FOR ME.I LOVE THE PRESENT,BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS EVEN MORE! :DDD
2) THANKYOU WANYING FOR BUYING ME THAT FEILUNHAI POKER CARD + ANOTHER WUZUN POSTER + WUZUN KEYCHAIN FROM TAIWAN ! :DDD wah you got me a lot of FLH stuff alr,I think I owe you loads!
3) I actually went to queue for DONUTS on monday w viven and perle! Finally,my dream come true! waited damnnn long lah.the donuts wasnt as nice as I expected,but it was still yumyum;D I love double choc & strawberry heart & spicy cheeseeee!

mouth-watering arent they? ;D
Warning: Its gonna be alot of CSS from here onwards.
4) I SAW SHAWN 卓轩正 OMG OMG OMGGGGG! + benjamin and yiyuan(from css1). AHHHHH I SAW HIM AT SIMEI I CANT BELIEVE IT! HES LIKE REALLY(X100) CUTE CAN!
After I took picture w him
me: Thankyou! eh,you really very cute.
shawn: orh (nods head and smiles)
me: and your singing very good also haha
shawn: orh thankyou (nods head and smiles again)
me: eh 可以跟你们全部拍吗?
shawn ben yiyuan: (like very paiseh)
me: please? 我知道你是 benjamin ( says to benjamin)
shawn: THEN 他 LEH?! (points to yiyuan in a damn cute manner)
me: err,yiyuan?
shawn: haha, 对 leh!(says in a damn cute manner)
And then for the whole of physics tuition,I cldnt concentrate cos I was thinking about shawn hahaha.HE IS REALLY EVEN CUTER IN PERSON THAN WHEN ON TV LAH OMGGGG I LOVE HIM :D (: [: & benjamin was super friendly.yiyuan was quite dao,but quite cool(if not vivien will kill me) lah, hahaha.

ME AND SHAWN HE SO CUTE LAH OMG :D

(from left)shawn ben me perle fionna yiyuan.AND NOTICE THAT SHAWN IS WEARING AN 'A' ON HIS SHIRT :D
5) SHAWN GOT OUT OF CSS2 ON MONDAY AHHHHHH ]: I was really damn shocked that my mouth pratically dropped open can.He sang xing qing so cutely lar! But he was still smiling and very happy.At least he's not a sore loser.& IM 100% SURE HE WILL GET IN REVIVAL ROUND,SO IM NOT THAT SAD.Im gonna start saving up for revivals now:D

shawn does a twist cuter than anyone else.

ahhhhhhhh so ke ai!
I like benjamin's voice its really damn nice although it sounds like a girl sometimes.
& Im more and more mesmerized by FuKuan hahaha hes expression is really funny lah,chen weilian:X but I think hes singing improved loads yay!
Ahhhhhh Guohao is so cute and gaoxiao but okay he's singing sucks.
I miss Javin and his charm.
I think marcus is quite goodlooking and I like his singing.but he's too 'bulky' hahaha.damn im so gonna get condemned by vivien fionna and perle.
I miss wilson and his cheekiness.hes superrrrr cute lah.
erm,although xubin's goodlooking,but I dont like him since he's celeste chen's boyfriend.
& zijie(specially dedicated to vivien),is sooooo lame he always tells the same old jokes."im very serious one" -.- and he walks like an ahbeng on stage.and his nostrils somehow flare up when he sings.AND ALTHOUGH HE LOOKS LIKE JAY CHOU,I STILL DONT LIKE HIM.hahahaha okay lah,actually hes quite cute and funny at times I said the above just to piss viven off.
I like elaine & keely toooo :D
& OF COURSE,SHAWN IS SO CUTE VOICE SO GOOD!
Javin was out the last round boohooooo.I think hes quite nice looking and hes character is damn good(he stayed back til 2am just to wait for shawn when all the others have alr left lah!).Too bad he has a competitor like shawn in revival round D:

javin and dont-know-who?
Wilson and Amy were out the previous previous round ): I liked both of them lah.I think Amy's singing is really goooood.wilson eh, good-looking only lah.but I'll miss his winks ):

;D
xubin out the first round.HECK LAH.
" 手牵手一步两步三步四步望着天,
看星星一颗两颗三颗四颗连成线 "
I love people who sit on steps and swing their legs and count the stars ;D
SHAWN 卓轩正 THE CUTE SUPERSTAR FOREVER :D
I cant wait for revivals.