<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Monday, June 25, 2007
THE JUNE HOLS ;D

The last post was abt class chalet.ever since then,ive been too busy to blog.I had to go back to school like 2/3 times a week cos of drill and first aid course,

and the remaining days were all occupied w work work work. Was pretty fun at times actually,cos we laughed at practically anything under the sun.Like tht chenhao-lookalike,I think hes face is rly comical lah.oh oh and I saw kaka-lookalike too!omg he was so good-looking tht even vivien(whose taste sucks heh heh) thought so too! But duh anyone who looks like kaka has to be good-looking right lol.& I made crazy new friends like shanna who is so funny ziyun who is so retarded and gina who is so nice.ohyes sandy too:D and tht little boy who said "my cousin likes huiling and chelsia" is soooooo cute!;D hahaha.During pack-up at expo,me and chelsia were laughing nonstop at cheekang and his retarded actions lah.okay maybe I spent some time laughing at jinghan and chelsia too esp when jinghan asked chelsia to share drink hahaha.Eh actually I think the pple thr are all very nice,except ahcong(chenhao-lookalike) who flirts all day lolol.The auntie gave me extra $ on my last day some more:D earned $200+ altgther,but I bet I’ll be left w $0 in not time due to my bags and food expenditure):

Then thr was this lame flag day on 6thjune which we slacked shitz cos no one wanted to donate.Me perle fionna ended up donating $10 to some freako for a cheapo perfume.Ah we're nice;D Lunch at pizza hut after tht (Ru Hua served us again lolol),and macs hotfudge sundae for desert ltr.was extremely full & broke, hahaha.

It was supposed to be 2J’s class outing on 7thjune,but operation failed agn for some reason.So we ended up having SKAY outing.went to Thai Express for lunch;D my beef was so hot and spicy(and sexy?), but still delicious.Went shopping after lunch,and omg I think tht riverisland clutch is rly rly nice lah! Pets safari after tht,and wow we actually saw LIN YU ZHONG! I think he looks better in person lah,but he like pose until so act cute, pukes.Went to play w water after tht.took loads of spastic photos;D And yayyyy I finally got to eat my yummy double chocolate 99% fat-free icecream!;D soooooo nice man! Went arcade then home.I love kerensa yulin and sheena cos they’re bringing SEXYBACK,YEAH(: haha.

me & kc.




yummy watermelon freeze:D






yummy beef :D






omg kc's so hungry she wanna eat my head












yulin is so retarded omg look at her










LINYUZHONG ;D

Caught pirates III again w my cousins.I didn’t rly mind watching it agn though,cos I slept the first time I watched it/: If you read my previous posts,you wld know why.okay I understood abit more of the plot this time,but I still think pirates is rly cheem.nvm,will turner is still handsome and jack sparrow is still comical.lol.And I ate so much shaker fries tht now I have this fear of green dotted fries.ugh.

13-15(wed to fri) was GB training camp.Physical Training wasnt as tough as expected,fieldcooking was fun yet irritating because of the smoke and pissing because the sec1s rly had no initiative to anything.not even put the leaves inside the hole-.- And I rly feel like punching that person who said " Are they digging a well ? Not even supposed to use leaves to cook ".Games planned by the sec4s were quite fun,except tht no one in group3 rly bothered to play.As in they played,but.nvm.Night-hike was just walking walking and walking,but I guess we did show some group3 team effort in this round eh.Overall the camp was not bad lah,for a first-time effort.And yay I found two new pple to gossip with! Debra T & Amanda heh heh!;D Secret-sharing session was fun at night,but Im sorry cos I was actually supposed to make them sleep, but ended up talking to them:X hahahaha JS.

Had sec3 debrief until 2+ then went to pizzahut for lunch yumyum;D kerensa’s dad then gave us a lift to singapore expo forrrrrrrr(like youre rolling your tongue) PLANETSHAKERS 2007! STEP INTO THE ZONEEEEEE! The concert started off w a series of rly cool dances(right vc?heh),and omggg the atmosphere was so freakinggggg highhhh lah! we were like jumping & screaming & shouting & waving & clapping & singing & of course,praising the Lord;D planetshakers’ songs are rly easy to catch and sing so its like even if you don’t know the song you wont be lost(: was practically deaf and panting when we went back to our seats luh.after tht was sermon by paster joseph prince.He was quite interesting lah.Then was the calling for non-christians to accept christ.Me & vc went up to like re-dedicate.cos I rly felt like I was just a christian in name,like God is hardly a part of my life now.dang I suddenly miss the times in zion church in basc in sembawang church.but nvm its all in the past/: new creation then took over worship.me & vc were rly hoping for planetshakers to come out and sing one last time,but rah they didn’t ): The keyboardist somehow seemed to put on alot of weight lol,so now I think I prefer tht guy singer in black;D & we got to see them rly close up yay!;D Thanks clara for helping us reserve place anyway!

Then on 16june 2007,a bright beautiful Saturday,we celebrated KO CHAIJIA’S 15TH BIRTHDAY!:D haha okay it was actually at night that we celebrated,so dark starry night?lol.was physics tuition before that,so we came up w a cool plan of surprise for the birthday girl.
PLAN A:
Meet yiern zoots sk jiajie outside each-a-cup and surprise her w a cake.
But yiern that blurpok accidentally send wrong msg to chaijia saying "hey ltr I think I cannot meet you all to celebrate cj’s birthday alr cos...".so,
PLAN B:
Zoots yiern sk and jiajie would go and buy the cake first
While we try to delay chaijia from dinner after tuition until they were ready
Then we would pretend to ‘bump into’ them at the shop next to each-a-cup
And pretend like it was omg-why-so-coincidental!
Then zoots will suddenly come out w a nicey birthday cake for our nicey birthday girl kcj! ;D
Then sing birthday song
Then chaijia would be so touched that she cried.
Hahaha,but yeah it was nice eating the 'greatest hero’'coffee cake and chatting away:D until I had to go to grandma’s house and they went to jiajie’s house.







tell me chaijia isnt retarded.

17june was FATHER’S DAYYYY:D me & my sis was supposed to treat him to a meal so we went swensens.but I ended up paying for everything(a damn $60+) cause i " had just gotten got my pay ",wth.nevermind at least I enjoyed my sweet-hot-cold damnnn nice BANANA CRUMBLE + black pepper seafood spaghetti;D




sis w banana crumble ;D

Went rafflescity w mum on Friday,and I finally tried my FRIED MARS BAR + CHEESY CURRY CHICKEN!:D yum yum yum yum.The mars bar was melted inside and crunchy on the outside,so when you eat it with vanilla icecream,its like a perfect combo of hot + cold omg;D and I like the cheese and the spicyness in the cheesy curry chicken too;D



YUMMMM.

23june was POP.took photos,chatted,etc etc.thr will be more crying during farewell though :D

So this june holiday was super uber busy.regretted backing out of studentcamp in the end,cause I saw all those who went they had so much fun): nvm,thr’s stll next year.didnt manage to finish my homework and im like so disappointed in myself lah.I'd better stop slacking(like seriously) if I wanna pull that darn L1R5 of 18 up.

BYE :D