<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Monday, June 04, 2007
The evening before 3A’s class chalet,me perle andrea fionna sk hexian sisira junzhi made a fool out of ourselves.WE WALKED AROUND TM W TWO NTUC TROLLEYS PACKED-TO-THE-BRIM,AND WE EVEN PARKED IT OUTSIDE PASTAMANIA.retards.but I really enjoyed my pastamania meal:D The juicy prawns and sotongs and clams in the marinara seafood spaghetti ahhhh.and I enjoyed one minute in heaven w one bite of andrea's tiramisu.my wallet was crying though,hahaha.

The length if the receipt omg.


On 29June 3A07's first class chalet;
We checked in at 3+ pm.
Me perle yiern chaijia started plucking out the frozen chicken and marinating them first.it was uber cold,and the pepper seeds were so darn irritating.As usual,our power ingredient: OYSTER SAUCE ;D Prepared our other foodstuff with the help of sk xinling janice etc.
Started fire at 6plus.omggggg the chicken wings were superduper yummy, the prawns were juicy, the stingray was chilli-hot, the salmon was abit dry but quite good, the satay was damnnn nice, the sweet corn was juicy too, the marshmallow-in-chocolate was heavennnnn, the otak sausage crabmeat etc were all damn good as well;D & somehow the potato chips and maggie mee tasted very nice too,haha.
OKAY, ENOUGH ABOUT FOOD.
Wanted to watch my ge shi zhui xiong, but sisira and joey tay snatched the remote control away,so me and vivien ended up cam*****-ing in the room.LOL THATS COS WE WERE RLY TOO BORED.
Me&vivien: wah so sian no more poses alr.
Vivien: eh call more pple in lah.who know how to cam***** best hur?
Me: ehhhh.rachel?
Me&vivien: (calls rachel on handphone)
Viven: eh you wanna come over to the room to cam*****?
Rachel: whats cam*****?
Vivien: means zilian lah.
Rachel: huh what zilian?
Me&vivien: MEANS TAKING PICTURES.
Rachel: (screams over th phone) I WANT I WANT!
LOLOL,OMG RACHEL IS SO FUNNY.
At 11+,zoots and fionna sneaked out came back from their SC camp.haha they were like hungry ghosts lah.played cards w mm(omg hes so cool lah he knows how to play taiti and bridge) until 1+ when he had to go home.
Survived the whole night w the help of our mouths.GOSSIP QUEENS;D It was a nice bonding session tho,hahaha.Then I went to bathe,and when I came out,most of them were too tired and fell asleep alr/: so i ended up sleeping too.Like a pig log haha.






me & vivien tongues sticking out so gay haha


lol camwhore-rs ;D




I told you zoots was a hungry ghost


Yiern & me :D

Morning went for macs breakfast.Before check-out,the remaining 11 of us then finished the sparkling juice that had been neglected in the fridge.slurps,I like PEACH:D Then something damn retarded happened.The man came in and checked our chalet,then he was like:
Man: you all have one remote control missing
Us: wth.remote control also can go missing?!
Us: (checked damn thoroughly,under the beds everything etc)
Vivien: aiya check your bags lah
Me & perle: siao ar.IF IN BAG ULTIMATE ALR LOR.
Me & perle: nvm lah still check
Me: I don’t believe will be in bag lah si..(omggg I felt something rectangular at the bottom of my bag)
ULTIMATELY,IT’S THE REMOTE CONTROL.
Lolol I dunno how it got in thr lah,but I think it must have dropped from the bed or smth cos my bag was below the bed.I wouldnt steal a cheapo remote control which costs some 10bucks+ lah-.- But it was really damn funny lah hahaha and I had the biggest shock of my life.





Went to chaijia’s hse after that.To do some freakin malaysia project which we still havent finished after 3hrs-.- me & chaijia met up w perle and sk to watch PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN III:AT WORLD’S END ltr.I was so looking forward to it,but fell asleep in the end/: Was too tired:X though I didnt get the plot, but at least I caught the exciting part(the fighting and the proposal of will turner to elizabeth). ha self-comforting.but I think it was nice overall lah duh.AND ORLANDO BLOOM IS SO GOOD-LOOKING OMG.

I THINK I THINK I THINK 3A CHALET & POTC III ROCKZXZXZXZXZ ;D