Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Expedition was one big :DFIRST DAY:
Kayaking/canoeing was fun + tiring + good-way-to-build-arm-muscle + fufillling + shuang! Our arms were aching like mad alr lah,but it was still uber fun:D me and Grace have such good mo4 qi4 eh,hahaha.High fives! ;D
Before(w/out specs)-
omg so sunshine.teeth so white, smile so dazzling.so tanned so sporty.so strong.so good-looking.future boyfriend type.
After(w specs)-
thinks that we saw two different pple.look,looks again,scrutinise carefully.still the same.from then on,we learnt to see clearly before deciding,and that spectacles decide our future.
WAHAHAHAHA ONLY FOUR OF US UNDERSTAND THE EXPERIENCE,AND IT WAS SO DARN HILARIOUS.


Acting tired,lol.
Night-time at labrador campsite was great,mainly because of the sumptious feast:D This is the first time I had such great food for field cooking lah omg.rice,pork cubes,sardine,loads of mushrooms,cabbage,campbell soup and sausages rly satisfied my stomach,burps[: hahaha.
SECOND DAY:
Morning was testing-of-bravery time.had abseiling first,then flying fox(zipline).abseiling was scarier and less-fun,zipline was omg shuang daoooooo~! really loved it.The plunging-down feeling,the wind in your hair feeling,whoa.I know I screamt very loud though,hahaha.after that was high elements such as walking on the log.yeah I know it was horrifying(from the way debra and vc makes it out to be),but I didnt get to try because we didn’t have enough time.

Hiking at bukit timah nature reserve after that.Lead the wrong way when it was me and Grace's turn to be the leader,oops.sorry im a lu4 chi1/: hahaha.the journey was uphill downhill uphill downhill (and paul twohill.hahaha okay not funny); steep slopes, steeper slopes, & steepest slopes.LOL.climbed until our legs ached.
Headed to east coast park after that,and dinner was oh-so delicious HOKKIEN MEE:D bath-time rocked even more,cos we bathed
Night-time was bonding session,and we went really crazy.Did stupid stuff and acted like 5-year-olds.chatted until 2am before all of us zzz-ed.Thankyou magaret jie and the rest for the free nuggets & coke anyway,haha.



lightsticks forming my name,and vagdaks(:

omg super spas.

even more spastic!
I think this expedition was yet another time of bonding for us,and we’ve gotten closer yet again;D laughed like mad too,and I feel like Ive just taken the best medicine ever.ahaha my post-exam-results-depression is cured.Thanks to this wonderful + exciting + funny + enjoyable + tough + good-learning-experience + uber fun expedition:D THANK YOU MR PETER PNG FOR ORGANIZING TOO [:
we acted like strangers.
we acted like drunkards.
we acted like two gangs against each other.
we acted like the tent was a pub w disco lights.
we called each others names and hid.
we walked for 1m,screamed and ran back.
we wore shrek ears and acted cute.
worst of all,we followed most of debra's stupid ideas.
YES WE WERE RETARDED,BUT WE HAD FUN :D

;D