Saturday, May 26, 2007
YEEHAW AC MILAN WON LIVERPOOL IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! ;DDDAll thanks to the one and only RICARDO KAKA who created opportunity for them to score even though he was marked all the time.YESSSS KAKA ROCKS.and the newspaper came out 3 whole pages on his new i read until so shiok lah hahaha.KAKA KAKA KAKA KAKA :D

AND CHELSEA WON MAN U IN THE FA CUP LIKE HOORAY! :DD
Yay Drogba. and i still like lampard ;D
Anyway,on to the JB trip.It wasnt that bad I guess.
First stop was the pineapple musuem.It was even more boring than physics lesson lah omg.Thats the only thing i rmbr about it actually,hahaha.




MM IS SO FUNNY HAHAHA ;D
Next was lunch at kukup.yummy yum yum;D thr was CHILLI CRAB, OATMEAL PRAWNS, FISH, VEG, SUPER-NICE-FISHBALLS, omgggg.I had so much fun peeling the prawns/crabs myself!hahaha.we had a table of pigs who really polished everything up,including 3B's crabs and veg,heh.cant believe how much we ate lar."ARE YOU SURE WE ARE GIRLS? WE EAT LIKE GUYS" hahaha.
After eating was fishfarm time.rmbr gng thr dunno-how-many years ago,and they still have the same old puffer-fish,king crab,sea turtle blah.was quite fun lah.The best was the boat ride.so breeeeeeezy,so shuang,so relaxing ;D


fish farm.

on DA BOAT.
Went to 'shop' after that.bought loads of gums(err as in the chewable ones,not the pinkish one in your mouth lol) and childish stuff like coloured sand & patrick the starfish:D I rmbr I loved to play with the coloured-sand-stick-on-picture when I was young,so fun man.haha.AND IM SO SORRY GRACE TAN YI PING FOR FORGETTING TO BUY A PATRICK FOR YOU /: next time I promise[:
Managed to smuggle the packets of 'chocolates' back into singapore,hahaha.simpang after that.Tried thosai,and it sucks.was too sour for me and fionna’s liking.
Overall,it was quite a fun trip lah.I loved the bus rides,singing like nobody’s business.hahaha.yiern's a super nice bus partner w a super high level of tolerance for our noise,and who supplies loads of fruit plus:D Thankyou mr mok for the crunchy peaches too,and fionna for her ultimate se walkman phone which provided loads of entertainment [: 3A ROCKZORRS ;D
picture of the day:

CHAIJIA & HER BUBBLE.