<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Monday, April 16, 2007
Sleepy sleepy sleepy.I just cant seem to get the sleepiness out of my head man.Slept on the bus home just now,and I guess the mango snowshake didnt help me keep awake/: & IM REALLY SORRY VC FOR BEING UNABLE TO ACCOMPANY YOU TO RAFFLES.I just realized that wallet is a necessity in my life.Even more so than my handphone.

DE WEEKENDE (it sounds cool right?!)
Saturday had physics tuition.Kobayashi & bubble tea for dinner :DD omelette noodle + chocolate ice blend = love♥! Gosh,I love the cheeeeese in the omelette! And the icy chocolate! More kobayashi & each-a-cup meals next time aye!(:

Of course,other than eating,our other enjoyment was SINGING:D It was super hilarious when kampong guy lifted up the curtain and saw us singing 'Dont matter' outside luh.anyway kampong guy himself IS funny,with his toothy grin,lolol.& I realise _ _ _ _ PUI is quite smart.

"Eh this room seems brighter than the other room,and I feel blinded".Brenda was opposite us,and we were all wearing yellow,duh.lol.


strawberry oreo; chocolate; yam & yam; with WHITE straws!:D


small pearls look like leopard spots aye.

Sunday was GB enrolment.
Service was not that bad.I loved OUR CPL AUDREY YAO'S speech:D was super touching, especially the last few lines when she talked about accepting people's mistakes, and GB being a part of us :D [: (:

The cambodia project was okay,at least we hit our target.Thr were quite alot of leftover chocolate cornflakes(at least enough for my lunch),and the honey ones cldnt be sold because it was lou4 feng1/: Man,our effort ):

& OMG,THR'S LIKE THIS HELL CUTE GUY IN CHURCH LAH! he wanted to buy cornflakes from us,then like shy shy one,zomg! Too bad he's from china/: But really,he doesnt look like a china-kia AT ALL.superrrrr ke ai,very nice eyes! zijie zijie zijie zijie,lol.
RARHHH, C-DUDE IS ♥LOVE!:D

Sunday(yesterday) was also the last time falling in as a member of squad three/: Sigh,thr's going to be no more squads from now on, just ministries.Leepeng Sihui GraceHow Shiyeng GraceTan Jaycelyn Yizhen, I will miss them all ): Didnt have much squad time together,but that little bond is still thr.For sure.
BYE SQUAD THREE,
HEY PUBLICITY.


我想你欢唱爱的诗歌
你信实永不改变

Im carried in everlasting arms,
You'll never let me go
Through it all.

我可以 陪你去看星星
不用再多說明 我就要和你在一起


Nobody wanna see us together,
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you BABE.


I can see you from my shadow
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
/

Smack that all on the floor
Smack that give me some more
Smack that till you get sore
Smack that OH-OOOH!

SINGING &SINGING &SINGING :D