Monday, April 02, 2007
Phew.ONN was a success, I guess?
Everything’s over, finally.
It was really a struggle for us,
But im so glad we’re done with it.
And I believe this will make our friendship stronger yet again.
Remember, we will always love you for who you are.
_____________________________________________
On a lighter note,
Happy belated weihuaday-cum-april fools'!:D i want to see the gay vegetable slippers!haha.
I think my new blogskin's cool right!cos its featuring all the head/hand stands in stomp the yard!:D
ANYWAY. I, AMELIA TAN MEI YA, WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK-YOU TO WU WANYING FOR GIVING ME THREE LARGE GLOSSY POSTER OF WUZUN!(: NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE,REALLY. oh and her aunt too for flying the posters over from taiwan :D thankyou so much 尊妃! muacks!(haha,i shall be gay for once).

shuai shuai shuai! (x100)
some photos we took after physics tuition.cos black is the new black!(:

ssssss pastic!

emo-ing, AGAIN.
AT LONG JOHNS :
" but *ah girl and *ah boy's relationship now not stable right? "
" not stable ar, add more electrons lor "
zomg, im getting influenced by future pathologist wee soon keong :O
RARH IM DYING TO WATCH STOMP THE YARD AND NADA SOU SOU!