<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Monday, April 23, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERENSA CHEW MAINE THE ROAST PORK RICE,PIG TROTTERS & PIG BRAIN SOUP ;D
Please grow up and stop being so childish.Please join in the conversations instead of eating away while we're talking.Please stop acting cute.& Please stop bullying me.hahahahaha;D See,although you have so many bad points,we still love you zhu xiao mei;D (I was only kidding lah pig,you're the opposite of all the above okay?:D)

Went to Phin’s steakhouse to celebrate kerensa's birthday.me & yulin got hunter's sausage w mashed potato,kc & sheena got traditional fish-n-chips.yumyum;D ate until super full.Had fun playing w the birthday brownie cake we bought for kc,hahaha.was super retarded,and we all hope no one saw that :X


sheena yulin kc me :D credits to yulin.




yummy cake:D shitz,I forgot to take picture of the delicious main course/:

My sis had a bad fall while playing catching in school.A really really bad fall.When I came home and saw her face,I almost cried.her tooth was chipped,and her knees and face had scars(that look like chocolate stains).OUCH.Although I hate her for being so irritating at times,the moment I saw her in such excruxiating(wah my compo got hope) pain,I kind of felt the pain too.GOD BLESS HER,I HOPE SHE GETS WELL SOON.

I have a dog called Larry.He’s really irritating,barking and barking behind me the whole day.He recently gave birth to a baby dog called joey tay.The baby dog is very short and compressed,but he eats a lot.Both father dog and baby dog are very irritating and noisy.I want to sell them alr.ANY BUYERS? Hahahahahaha.

I guess i'd better stop here.MM is always reading our blogs now,so yeah.IM GOING TO DO MY MATH HOMEWORK NOW.I ♥ MATH I ♥ MATH I ♥ MATH. hahaha ;D
_______________________________________________________

TAG REPLIES:

andrea: thanks! same to you!:D
perle: yahhhhh,hahaha!
wanying: haha.his hair(on the head) so soft!
debrapeh: is I sing well lah,not you!you only spoil the song.hahaha.
johanna: lol you retarded.
kerensa: hahaha.junshu my bestie lah.
audreyyao: yes of course.and I loved it!
janice: haha.thanks for tagging then(:
junzhi: yeah,thanks.
wanying: nooo,I want the best of both worlds.JAY AND FLH :D
SK: wlao you froze my blog to death thats why luh.
zoey: hey hey!
_________________________________________________________