<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Sunday, April 22, 2007
CONGRATS TO CHIOR & GUITAR FOR THEIR GOLD W HONOURS :D
Im so happy for limying my love &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; meixuan & cheryl & riane(: I hope the school gives us a day off.
__________________________________________________________

Man, this has been another food-y week.

Monday, Ben & Jerry’s:D IT WAS FREE-CONE DAY,LIKE ZOMG,A DREAM COME TRUE.Ive been craving for B&J for dunno-how-long alr lah,and now God sends me this gift.haha.Cabbed to white sands with fionna & chaijia.The queue was zomg long.Finally,my chocolate chip cookie dough ice-cream:D Oooh,the sensation of thick cold vanilla & chocolate chip melting in your mouth,plus the crunch of almond w cookie dough,zomg love♥! But I still think chocolate fudge is nicer.Then was cavana sausages(black pepper + cheese!) after we had mugged enough in the library;D



HEAVEN ;D

yes the cones taste so gooood (:


small medium big-greediest, greedy, greedy but because she kop-ed ours thats why hers so big HAHAHA

Thursday, main course from Cavana and dessert from café galilee:D Mmm,cavana’s chickens are just so yummy.headed up to library to study after our meal.Found some tables at café galilee and soon the evil temptations sunk in,heh.xinling andrea vivien fionna bought the brownie w ice-cream,rachel and wanying bought chocolate delight,me and perle got the oreo cheesecake:D The brownie w ice-cream was a perfect example of cold and hot xiang fu xiang cheng,lolol.yum yum yum;D




Friday,stingray at 85!:D It was the first time vagdaks had dinner at 85.I loved the stingray,bbq chicken wing,satay,yuan yuan man man de tang yuan,and the company of vagd_ks;D Talked and crapped loads as usual,and we came up w some new ideas(to basically ensure that everyone gets their birthday present).lol.stingray w chilli is the perfect combo aye!;D
Debra: (sticks chopsticks in ricebowl facing me) I bai bai to you.
Me: omg,Im your goddess!
Vc: no no,you’re her ancestor,you die alr lah.
Debra: eh,then die alr how come still can eat stingray?
Me: seventh month come out what.
Lol,its just a joke.I BELIEVE IN GOD ;)

Sungei buloh was alright I guess.Although I kind of regretted going.The muddy swamp was gross,my beauty sleep was disturbed,and it was a fruitless trip w no birds or crocodiles or otters or anything to see except plants/: Ohwell,interacting w mother nature and taking in fresh air once in a while is good.just not too often.lol.

LOL ;D


me & junshu's mangrove tree:D

Library w fionna perle sk jiajie after that.It wasnt really productive studying thr though.And my shoe's first layer and second layer both dropped off/: It was really hilarious and retarded,using blue-tack to stick it back.I guess its bye to my super old nike shoe then]:


before sticking blue-tack


after sticking blue-tack

/
I never thought I would miss the sec 4s that much.Last friday was the final CCA time w them): After vesper,tears flooded the church carpark.Not literally,but yeah,everyone cried.At least most of the sec 3s and 4s did,including myself.Its all sihui’s fault for influencing me to cry,and xuanting too.Sigh,I'll miss teasing them/: Squad 3 had this little bonding time tgther,whr all of us spilled our feelings and said our last words.Man,It was hell emotional and I think our squad cried the most.
ITS GOODBYE TO SQUAD3 & SEC4'07, BUT THOSE MEMORIES WILL ALWAYS STAY [;


SQUAD 3 LOVE:D

me & shiyeng (:

me gracehow & gracetan :D
(other photos are w sihui,will post them next time)

"Although we may not seem as bonded as other squads,I can see from today that thr is this unspoken love between all of us" quoted from leepeng

I never thought I would feel this way.Its overwhelming.