Sunday, January 21, 2007
YAY im finally back from my 2week hiatus.im always on hiatus anyway,lolol.& ive changed blogskin.fahrenheit:D arron:D wuzun:DDIts been a busybusy-WOW week :D
Monday,had lunch at Mcdonalds with wanzhen & a few gb seniors.kindof no link lar,but whatever.the end result was worsening of my sore throat:X
Tuesday,stayed back for deco.
Wednesday,stayed back awhile for stomp(: i think the steps are like ???,or maybe im a slow learner.left halfway cos of yulin sheena kerensa,who insisted on going home with ME,cos they miss ME.wahaha.decided to go for chocolate waffle.but now the main point here isnt the yummy waffle,IT’S THE BONDING:D we sat thr yakking away for like 2hours?!crapped about setting up our own business with scar,about bitches,about very random stuff.i guess we just havent seen each other in a loooong time,& we miss each other so darn much:D whoo corny:O lolol.by the time I reached home,it was like 7 alr.thanks kc’s mum for the ride btw:)
Thursday,stayed back for darn deco AGAIN.they had bball match(ahs vs st.pat) on that day lar!freakin pissed.but well,im a responsible person:D heehee.blew blew blew balloons,& I really wanto thank the sec2s for staying back & helping with the oh-so-hard-to-blow balloons:D though I doubt they are reading this lar.haha.went to LongJohn’s with fionna & vc,until it was 5.15pm-british council time.zzz.tuition was alright I guess.kindof useless,but I made new friends:D
Friday was GB welcome partaye!:D the day we’ve been preparing for so long.the twelve sec1s were alright I guess.after everything we had this after-action-review thingy,whr we see what has gone wrong & reflect.some really unhappy stuff happened ltr which I do not wish to blog about.cos I do not wish to rmbr,nor do I wish to think about it.still,all of us agree,SCREW HER.dont care lah,its all gonna be over soon anyway.
Saturday was as usual piano and tuition.a thousand zzz(s).went to grandma's house at night to celebrate baby gabriel's birthday:D had indonesian food catered from the rice table,like omg yummy:P even the fried rice was nice lar.lol anyway the balloons were really cute,the chocolate cake was really delicious.& FATTENING.lol.played memory game,taiti,poker blah.home at 11+.
whee 3A is getting better each day,in terms of bonded-ness,& slackness:D ofcos it still aint as slack as 2J,but it isnt as hardworking as I thought it would be.YAY.haha.and I have very nice & crappy lab partners-zhuting,vivien and yiern:D the people sitting around me are; rachael who has so darn many sweets so i get free sweets:D claudia&waiping who always lets me copy math homework[: ugh junzhi & eew weijian,but they are funny people lah.lol.& ongjunshu,who isnt as guai as i thought(: the rest of 3A,i'll discover them later.ERR LOL.but thr are definitely nice people,like jinfeng & fionna.& AMELIA:D heehaw.
ohhhh my eng presentation,lolol.raynor did for kc & stefan took from kc,& i took from raynor,so we all thought that we had the same presentation.so me & stefan were like “OHNO SHITSHIT.” in the end,false alarm-.- cos raynor did another new one for kc.WTPHEW.but well,I finished presenting & its all that matters:D
oh & tues was the first episode of YING HUO CHONG DE MENG:D ahhh ADRIANO! is forever soooo darn cute!although he's kindof retarded,but still so ke ai:DD that situ bi guy is getting shuai-er & shuai-er too wor.wahaha,huachi-ness(:
lastly,I do not like jeffrey(even though he IS cute).p/s this is dedicated especially to cheryl mun cos she keeps saying i like jeffrey and i know she wants to bash me up lol.& jiajie cos he says he’s disappointed in me:S even NDS came & ask me whether I like jeffrey lah.i was like “HUH?!” no no no,you all got it wrong.WRONG.
&
arron & chun on 100% entertainment.wuzun is like reallyreally gaoxiao(shuai too!),& arron is reallyreally cute.observe the way arron laughs; with one eye closed and mouth wide opened:DD