<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Monday, December 18, 2006
time for the weekly update:D

GB STUFF:
Went back to school like 3times this week?!tues & thurs was drill/orientation/farewell stuff.zzz.Friday was supposed to be the full-dress rehearsal for our item,but we mostly spent the time slacking:P sihui came to watch our performance though,& she was like “not bad eh.up to my expectations”.& her expectations are high lar.YAYEEEE!:D haha.

After rehearsal went for lunch at PASTAMANIA with grace & sihui.creamy chicken is yummaye-ness!but after eating the whole plate,I was like damnit full.too creamy,chao filling:X drank greenapple iceblended later,which added to the bloated-ness.lol.met gracehow & leepeng at loyang point,got the seeds & baking stuff then bus-ed to gracehow’s house.watched MEET THE FOCKERS(which sounds like meet the fuckers),and leepeng fell asleep-.- super horny show,cos even the baby in thr is perverted.LOL.

So after we finished the fries & had slacked enough,the cookie-baking started:D the first batch turned out YUMYUM,but was too large in size.we later tried other shapes like heart & stars,but all expanded into circles anyway.lol.some were chao tar,but overall tasted niceeeee:D gracehow cooked more fries & we polished them off,again.plus we also ate the extra cookies.damn,if i continue eating at this rate,im gonna grow F-A-T.but yaye,I think baking cookies are fun:D haha.

WILD WILD WET :D
Went to wild wild wet with papa aveline weijie & his da yi zhang on wed:D the most thrilling ride was duh,SAMSUNG SLIDE UP:D cos the rest were NO KICK at all.tried both top & bottom positions on samsung slideup,& ive concluded that the bottom is scarier.I screamt loads,& the person-in-charge kept teasing me.haha:P oh and for the first time,I tried the waterworks.was superrr scared at first lar,cos I heard got someone kena stuck before,& the tube looked so evil:X lol.but turned out both the yellow&purple slides also no kick,only that the purple one was veh dark.shiok river & wave pool were my sun-tanning places:) & I love the wave pool’s waves!darn shuang.BOBBING UP & DOWN:D but my favourite is still the ULAR-LAH:DDD we tried posing for the camera like loads of times,but none succeeded :S although ulah-lar no kick at all,but it was still darn fun.somehow [:

& im sunburnt now:S my shoulders darn painful lar.but yaye yaye yaye,ive grown darker! dear skin,please don’t go fair back yeah?haha.

STAR AWARDS:
watched the repeat of star awards ytd,& i still cant accept the fact that chen wei lian won the best newcomer award.come on lah,he cant even act for nuts?!seriously,ELVIN NG should be the one getting.he's shuai,& can definitely act better than ugh,chen wei lian.ohwell,at least elvin got into the top10 most popular male artiste:DD

saw ADRIANO singing too!he didnt look nice in that blue shirt & weird hair lar,but who cares,he's ADRIANO!haha.

then thr was zhang jia hui,the hongkong actor who was superdupercalifragilisticsexpelatidocious-ly funnaye.

RANDOM CRAZEY STUFF:
i was surfing friendster that day & found WUZUN’S friendster account:D first I saw RON NG(yifeng from chong shang yun xiao),then I link from him to WUZUN,then link to HEBE,then ARRON!dunno whether they real anot lar,but got their pictures to see can liao:D then arron’s account got put the video whr he they said he like rainie yang,darn cute lah XD YAYE I FOUND ARRON&WUZUN’S ACCOUNT:D HAHAHA.but I didn’t add them lar-.-

I LOVE FAHRENHEIT:D
FAHRENHEIT IS LOVE:D
ARRON IS LOVE
WUZUN IS LOVE:D
& ive just finished chiong-ing episode 1 of HANA KIMI! hahaha,new craze:D shoo teppei,shoo moko,shoo gokusen2.oops,just kidding:X I STILL LOVE ALL OF THEM:DD
fei lun hai & hebe(:
WUZUN!:D & ARRON:D

& I NOT STUPID 2 last episode ler.damn sad.no more SHAWN LEE & joshua ang on saturday nights/: haha. ohya,shawn lee has a new advertisement(which does not include joshua) for some cheesy bagua thing.damn gaoxiao:D

friday i went back to school for farewell rehearsal,& i saw yulin!omg i missed her!(yulin you'd better be reading this lol).its like ever since class chalet never meet up ler]: then saw riane too but was rushing so didnt get a chance to talk to her/: thankyou riane for sending a christmas card every year:D & i realised how much i miss her when i received her card.i miss practically everyone from 2J lar.I MISS 2J'06! haha okay,now is not the time to get emo XP

*mood changes*
wheee!yesterday night everton vs chelsea(not chelsia lol)2-3!olay olay olay!chelsea was losing at first,then LAMPARD & drogba scored at the last minutes.& they were nice goals okay:D they rock man!ballack rocks too(:

have to pia the christmas cards & presents alr.christmas is coming & i havent even bought any presents XP but oh man,my pay is going to *BABOOM* just like that.BOO.but well,christmas is the season of giving right.*hints*,the season of GIVING people!haha.

countdown to christmas: SEVEN MORE DAYS :D