<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Saturday, December 30, 2006
I CAN LIKE FINALLY BLOG.havent been able to use the internet the past week cos of some freak taiwan earthquake.i miss msn & youtube & my blog): and ive like so manymany things I wanna post about.shall start with christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

yeah im late by 5days,but no choice what.stupid earthquake:X anyway thankyou vagdaks yulin riane limying cheryl yuintheng sonia&family clarissa&family auntie-ann aziel for the presents.thankyou loads:D one of my new year resoultions next year will be to buy presents for people ON TIME,cos I always cant be bothered.& I feel bad you know:P

23rd DECEMBER.
Woke up at 10am to help mummy cook for the parties later.i didnt exactly cook lar(else the food will be inedible lol),just help out.ah im so filial:D had tuition then went to sonia’s hse at 4+ to have erm,tea?it was a very sumptious tea,with honey-baked ham,pizza,chicky wings,cocktail,ice-cream cake etc; yumyum.had caroling(which was zzz) & this joke-telling session.but I forgot like 3/4 of the jokes alr.loll.actually the party was kinda ~ cos like so long never see sonia they all alr:S

Went to grandma house at like 7pm for dinner.can you imagine?its like I eat at 5,then eat at 7 again.summore its GOOOOOD FOOOOOD okay.eek i can hear the word FATS calling out to meeee! Retarded-.- so anyway eateateat again,but this time have more food like salmon & fried prawns & sheperd’s pie(which was freak yummy) & beehoon & log cake & omg-ly chocolate-ty cookies:DD i bet you’re drooling now,cos I am.lol.caroling again(12days of christmas!) & the yearly speech by all the aunties & uncles.zzz.talked & played until 11+,then HOME SWEET HOME(:

24th DECEMBER.
Rotted at home watching HANA KIMI:D and all the other nicey videos on youtube.plus mtv video awards & the 2006 europe mtv awards on tv.was a teevee-ic christmas eve:D

25th DECEMBER.
Christmas!christmas!christmas! went to downtown east for dinner & to soak up the festive season:D played badminton in the afternoon,so I like finally exercised for the first time in the holidays XP had a nice surprise by aziel & nicholas at 12am in the morning-.-

26th DECEMBER.
Had KUKUKLAN PARTAYEEEE at night:DDD or more like scar+me yulin kc sheena party.lol.waited for kerensachew at the busstop for like half an hour,& when she finally came,she was with 3 ah-bengs.waited for her to bring the ah-bengs home & yadayada before we could go to yuin theng’s house.i wasted like a freakin 1hr?!ohwell.

Me & kc reached the latest.ate spaghetti which was cooked by yt(darn delicious:D) for dinner.watched teevee,talked,crapped,gave out christmas presents.thanks for all the gifts,but im really sorry cos I didnt have time to buy:S promise a big one next year lahhhh:D then we watched GOKUSEN REUNION:DD actually was nothing much,just like recap the scenes,and I couldnt understand a single jipun word they said-.- but well,the fun is in screaming for TEPPEI! kame&jin VS teppei&moko:D still,the excitement now cant compare to the excitement during the gokusen2-crazy period.now...die down liao): anyway after gokusen reunion,some of them played mini mahjong(which damn,I still dunno how to play:S) while me riane & cheryl cooked.future chefs:D lol.then that riane went to mix corn mushroom soup with creamy mushroom soup:X like CORN?disgusting cool.it turned out not bad laa.ate the chocolate ice-cream too.yummmmmmmmy(: thanks riane cheryl limying yuintheng yulin sheena for buying all the delicious food eh:D

27th DECEMBER.
went to eat SAKURA.not as in the sakura flower,but the restaurant.lol-.- was clara’s birthday on 26th,so we ‘celebrated’ a belated one for her.yeah it’s a buffet,so I ate-all-i-can.which was not much anyway.but the variety thr was gooood,from sushi to sharks fin to steak,from cakes to puddings to ice-cream.although the food tasted so-so.I think their standard dropped:S we ate & ate,talked,told jokes,ate some more.after that they went to my house after lunch,but I couldn’t go home cos had to go back for orientation.zzz.

29th DECEMBER.
Yesterday was orientation.okay I guess.hope more sec1s come to gb next year:D packed up the store at around 1 then went for lunch at yoshi with kc vc grace.salmon(: after that went to watch CURSE OF THE GOLDEN FLOWER:DDD yes,the movie that JAYCHOU is acting in(: thats the only reason why i wanna watch anyway.lol.the story is about the whole royal family plotting to kill each other.so exciting:X the ending was quite retarded,but other than that,the show was not bad.plus you get to see jaychou with his spastic facial expressions(pouty face!).we they were laughing non-stop at him lar.really,his acting isnt THAT bad right.cool storyline + mega production(the palace & soldiers were darn grand) + jaychou + ahem,pornorgraphy, makes the movie worth to watch:D oh,i forgot to mention GONG LI and CHOW YUN FATT.loll.




jaychou:D


golddddd.

YAK YAK YAK.
I got into 3A.uh-uh,not the class that I wanted): 1st-ly,the class location aint good cos its isolated from the rest of the sec 3 classes :T 2nd-ly,the guys in my class are like *dunno what to say*.weijian that gay,junzhi that flirt.still got joey tay.i think jiajie is the only normal one lar XP & i dunno many of the girls.but yaye got ong junshu!haha.3rd-ly,none of vagdaks or yulin or riane they all go same class as me/: still hoping that they will reshuffle.but its too late alr *starts singing too little,too late*.LOL.school’s reopening in just a few dayssssss.AHHH.

My phone bill is like going to explode.as in bao4.lol.cos of raynor chia.whole day call call call to kajiao me.& tell horny jokes-.- disconnect my house phone still call.i know you veh depressed and need someone to talk to,but call felicia lar.ha ha.

I watched tokyo juliet alr.WUZUN'S hair is like shit *starts singing hollaback girl*.LOL.but really,his hair longlong damn gay,& they still make him tie a ponytail(say omg) & wear a bandanna sometimes.like wth.spoil my purrrrfect image of wuzun:S

I havent done my homework:S last minute pia-ing AS USUAL I guess.lalala.and i cant believe my mum.she actually bought the [five people you meet in heaven] cook just for my homework-.- waste $11 lar.not even sure if I bother have time left to read it :X my homework is so screwedddddd la.

Will post xmas photos later:D
Tada~