<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13274434?origin\x3dhttp://ssweetsmiless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Moved.

Monday, November 13, 2006
Wheeee.let’s blog about CHINA.cos im gonna be away for 4days,so shall blog now.haha.but shant really go into detail about my 9days in shanghai/suzhou/hangzhou lar.like whr we visited & what I did everyday blahblah,cos I know it’ll bore everyone off :P so shall just summarise quickly yah.ah,I cant help being considerate.hee hee:D

WHAT I MISS ABOUT CHINA: (its in random order)
1. the cooling weather:D I hardly even perspired for 9days lol.

2. watermelons,haha.
Cos seriously,every after-meal fruit is watermelon(except the meals we had in school),and sometimes they even cut it to such thiiiiinnn slices that you can see through the watermelon & it can wobble.CHEAPO RIGHT.lol.ohyes & the watermelon seed fights! I started spitting the seeds first cos I was really bored with eating watermelons every meal,& they all went like “EEEEW” when I spat the first few seeds.ended up we all played watermelon seed fight at every meal after then,especially reuben & sheena who had such good shooting skills lol:D

3. the cheapo price that you can never get in singapore.
The things in china are superrr cheap lah.especially those kindof small stalls along a busy street.one pair of earrings can be like 40cents,& one necklace can be like,$2 only?!I actually bought a looong strand of pearls for just 3bucks:D & at the shu1 cheng2,i bought 5CDS,1 DVD & 2 hongkong dramas for like, $50 only?!wahaha one must be so jealous after reading all these:D yeah man I love the pricetags in china :P

4. bargaining & sajiao-ing.
Woohoo we’ve learnt a new skill after we went to china,which is BARGAINING:D its like you quote a super cheap price,and if they don’t agree,you just walk away.they will say “hao la hao la! jiu zhe ge jia qian la”.DAMN SHUANG.haha,im evil :X but its really fun,especially if you know how to sajiao,which apparently limying and kc does best:D act cute & teh2 abit can alr.haha.please,one can never bargain like that in singapore:D

5. getting excited when we see the guys lol.
Yeah our group was seperated with 6 of the guys,mingjun weihua daryl jiajie chris aziel.cos our class was too big or smth liddat,so they had to go with other classes.so whenever we saw them we would be like,seeing our long-lost friends?lol.run to them then talktalktalk like mad:D

our first group photo in shanghai at some pagoda:D

6. the night-times (:
Had fun at night in each others’ room:D some nights kc & sheena would come over to play cards/ gossip,while other nights all of us would just bunk in someone’s room to play truth-or-dare:D oh and the second night, we were supposed to have a ‘class gathering’ cos the guys happened to stay in the same hotel as us.but mj weihua aziel chris came over to bunk in me & yulin’s SUITE.yeah only me&yulin cheryl&yt got a suite,we’re lucky pple eh:D played hundred & this physical-and-heart-bonding-with-your-crush game,& gossiped too.but also cos they came over,the gathering was spoiled.felt quite bad lar.well anyway the last night was a LADIES NIGHT!we gossiped & schemed & plotted & went high loads:D in the end everyone was so tired that everyone squeezed together & fell asleep eventually.haha.

7. going highhh & zi4 pai1-ing.
Haha,I rmb that time at the pearl tower the most clearly:D cos it was HALLOWEEN NIGHT,so all of us went high and started taking pictures.we did all sorts of ghastly/retarded/spastic poses&faces, and we totally went maddd.LOL.too bad yuintheng was sick that night so she cldnt high with us/: thr were other times at night when we laughed a lot and got high together also:D besides,we got reasons to zi4 pai1 and take pictures like nobody’s business in china...cos we were tourists!HEH HEH.
most of the girls:D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting WOOHOO! :D

8. the people who took care of us:D
Yeah first of all the TOURGUIDES were verrry nice.especially queenie & xiaokang.xiaokang was our tourguide,and queenie was the overall-in-charge I think.then everytime on the bus xiaokang would tell us stories or talk to us,but all of us will be either ZZZ-ing or playing cards or chatting away,and no one bothers to listen to him:S so he would say “wo3 de4 hua4 hao3 xiang4 cui1 mian2 qu3 leh”.haha,but he’s nice lah:D & queenie took care of yt when she was ill & helped me loads in finding my camera too:D,tho I didn’t find it in the end ]: ARGH. Anyway there was also WANG LAO SHI who is veryvery nice & gossips with us.lol.shes super aimable and cool!haha.not forgetting NANA MAMA(alex’s mother) who was always thr to help us take photographs,and who is very nice too:D

9. going huachi over fake moko(s) and teppei(s).
okay thr were hardly any teppei-lookalikes,except the one I saw at nanjinglu in macdonalds.but that guy only looked like teppei cos he’s SHORT,so not counted.hee:D teppei’s too cute for anyone to look like him luh,so now move on to moko-lookalikes:DD thr were,err,three mokos altogether i think.the first one was,omg super alike lah.his hair was spiked exactly the moko way,he carried a fan behind his back too,& he was dressed in darkblue japanese school uniform also.limying & cheryl were stalking him for goodness sake,& that cheryl even went right up to his face and took a pic of him!but his reaction was totally unexpected,he like smiled a teenyweenybit & nodded.jap people are THAT polite:D second moko was at this lousy ulu restaurant.we were grumbling about the food & tables when suddenly,a PRINCE CHARMING appeared...carrying a bowl of rice-.- lol.so we tried to finish all the rice hoping he wld come serve us agn,but ended up some other weird guy came): but really moko2 was veryyy shuai.even the k-class girls were talking about him.HEH.third moko was at the shanghai school.okay actually he didnt look like moko at all,but we were desperate cos it was the last few days alr:D that guy had a moustache,but was still damn shuai.yt & cheryl both failed him tho,no taste:P thr were also loads of random mokos & teppeis that we pointed out just for laughs,especially weird-looking waiters at restaurants lol:D

backview & sideview of fake moko.1 (:

10.moko FANclub! :D
the starter of fan collection-reuben yap.he first started buying a fan & fanning himself & acting cool like moko.then i saw the fan and somehow fell in love with it,cos fans seemed so cool at that time:P so when me and kc saw a black(cool eh) one,we bought it.so everyone begin collecting & the moko FANclub started.cos moko carries a fan,& we all have fans,so moko FANclub,geddit?lol.so now I have 4 fans lying at home-.-

11.KUKUKLAN! :DD
These were the people I bonded exceptionally close with during the 9days in china:D cos we always sat together at a table during mealtimes,& crapped together,& laughed together.yeah i was close to these people before,but the china trip bonded us even closer together I guess:D but i also forgot why we chose the name kuku,heh.
THE KKK-KUKUKLAN:
Kuku
TEA- wang lao shi (cos she likes to drink tea & shes our TEA-cher.lol.she actually thought of the name herself lah.cool right)
KukuBIRD- reuben (yeah cos we always calls him bird.but kukubird sounds porn eh lol.)
KukuMALU- limying/jenna (I have no ideaaa)
KukuMOO- riane (shes a cow!)
KukuRICE- yuintheng (she likes to eat rice cos kame like to eat rice,haha)
KukuMEEEH- cheryl (I have no ideaaa)
KukuFISH- yulin (YUlin=fish,geddit?lol.)
KukuPORK- kerensa (we always calls her piglet,so shes a pork.)
KukuZUP- sheena (calls thr’s nothing else for her lol)
KukuQUACK- ME! (yeah cos of my chinese name-.-)
KukuPOO- nicholas-.- (cos he’s black!okay he’s extra lah,but whatever)
KukuWOOF- jianing,I think. (I have no ideaaaa)
Okay lah the kukuklan thingy is pretty lame,but well,for memories’ sake:D bonded with the others like yanling jac etc too lah,& I don’t think they’re guai afterall:P especially that jiamin...shes a good candid-shot photographer:DD

kukuklan:D last dinner in shanghai.

12.高桥-东路学校 STUDENTS!
Yeah they’re the friendliest people on earth & they treat us like superstars or smth,haha.pple I don’t even know can just come up to me and ask for autograph and email all that,and start talking away.then thr was this fat guy(omg amazingly up til now I still rmbr his name,chenhui) that was super enthu can.he even asked for the hotel we were staying at lar!but he was abit freaky when he started to follow me ard-.- sheena&yulin even worse tho, got GIRL fanclub.haha.but the china students(esp the guys hahaha) were REAAALLY CUTE! TangWeiCang & FeiXiaoBing:DDD feixiaobing’s nicholas buddy btw,& its unfair nicholas gets such a cute buddy :O the fat guy’s cute also lar,but as I said,over-enthu.lol.& I miss my buddy too.though shes quite quiet,but shes very nice lar.I MISS ALL THE CHINA STUDENTS OF GAOQIAO-DONGLU MAN ):
the shanghai school.
tang weicang! :D

THINGS I DIDN’T LIKE IN CHINA:
1. losing my camera!
ARGHHHH.am still so freakin pissed with myself.my precious photos with feixiaobing & the china people inside!even if I still have the other memory card,IT SUCKS!but im really grateful to my parents,cos they didn’t really yell at me or what.they scolded & nagged lah duh,but at least my mum told me to ‘take it as a lesson learnt’.& I really will.i regret regret regret losing my camera like hell can.ARGH.

2. catching a flu.
Regret not taking care of myself lah.being sick is the worst thing(other than losing your precious belongings/:) that can happen to someone during a holiday.so xin ku can.cldnt enjoy to the fullest ):

3. the dirty & smelly toilets.
Ah,how I appreciate singapore toilets.china toilets are stinky like shit,and some of them don’t even close their doors so its damn porn.lol.ohya mentioning porn,most of the babies have this HUGE HOLE/CUT in their pants so its like can see their butts when they bend down?!damn gross.someone-i-cant-rmbr said it was for convenience,but please?!haha back to the point,china toilets are gross.most of them at least.

4. disgusting motels
The last 4 days’ hotel was the worst.it isnt even a hotel lah,its a MOTEL.super super cramp.but worst thing is that it HAS A TRANSPARENT BATHROOM WINDOW.wth lar.the previous hotels had frosted ones which is disgusting enough,but totally see-through?! Its like you can directly see the person bathing lah!heng nana-mama told us about the towel method,else we would end up standing outside while our roommate bathes every night-.- & I think the shower is like meant for 2persons lar,cos it has 2 shower heads?!stupid porn/sex hotel.EEKS XP

first day hotel.that one was still okaaaay.

OTHER RANDOM PICS:

at hu3 qiu1 (:

me & jianing outside musuem:D

me nicholas zhikang limying bird :D

four of us :DD

the girl soo cute!look what shes doing :P

me at jm at longjingcha factory (:

me,bird & kc outside some temple.hahaha!


our whole group :DDD


2K + 2J :DDD

yeah so there are more things i enjoyed than i dislike,so this trip was good overall:D if not for the fact that i lost my camera,i would love this trip sooo much more.lol.I MISS MY CAMERAAA! + the china students + all the funnnn:D

but wait,theres still the class chalet!as jenna said in her blog,BRING IT ON MAN!

wow so this post still ended up quite long.LOL.im off to watch chong shang yun xiao now!