Sunday, October 15, 2006
Yay Im lag.people chiong home to use comp right after exams,& im posting only now:S haha well,been really busy(playing) these few days.so shall replenish now with a longlonglong post.OF MY POST-EXAM ACTIVITIES:DAs everyone(in the bloody anglicanhigh) knows,THE EOYS ARE OVER! WHEE! which means the end of torture and late nights! & most importantly,the end of mugging:DD not that i mugged much anyway,cos i did loads of last-minute revisions:0 but the test papers were freakin tough lar.& come to think of it,i dont have a paper with all the questions answered/without any blanks.other than english.WOW.so screwed man/: the only comforting fact is that EVERYTHING IS OVER [:
And!my father's back from europe/germany!which means I DO NOT need to walk up the darn hill anymore.& i wont meet cai lao shi or walk to school with her(& nicholas) ever again!haha.tho it was only a 5mins walk,its already freaky enough :P
WED/11 OCT:
I lack loads & loads of sleep,so I was intending to go home & be a pig after the last paper.but cheryl/riane/yt came & told me about their plan to gatecrash limying’s hse,& watch WATERBOYS!LOL.so I decided to sacrifice my beauty sleep-.- thr was reuben/porpor riane cheryl yt jianing,& we asked weihua along to make limying happy also,haha.
& boy, did we give limying a surprise.she was like "I cant believe you people man".haha.rented waterboys & ate cup noodles.OMG I LOVE WATERBOYS!tho its damn lame & diao-ded lar,but its superduper gaoxiao.the derek guy(suzuki) is so cute can.haha.& the gay guy in the show is the gayest person ive seen in my entire life,SO FAR.loll.second time I watched ler,but its still very funny(:
then we started looking at kat-tun & gokusen pics.OMGGG THE MOKOMICHI SO SHUAI!hes not the typical long-hair-abit-gay-jap-kind.hes just damn shuai.& TEPPEI is chaoji cute lar!kindof girly,but really cute.i never knew jap guys could be THIS good-looking man,haha.OHSHIT,THE HUACHI BUG IS BACK :P
mokomichi:D
teppei! cute right?!& LIMYING WAS FEEDING WEIHUA RAISINS :>
THURS/12 OCT:
Heh heh,thr was NO SCHOOL! Is that shuang or what?lol.went out with kc yulin sheena.was supposed to meet kc at 1pm,but was late for half an hour x.x 'cos of my freakin sister luh.IM SO SORRY DEAR KERENSA[:
So anyway,went far east.met jenna they all thr.shopped for barely 15mins before we succumbed to the temptations of icy-cold refreshing fizzy coke(did you realize that sentence was exeptionally chim?haha).so we went longjohns,& we realized that the bloody far east din have nachos,nor neoprints-.- so we used our beautiful legs to ferry us to cineleisure(some comprehension skills needed here).HEH.
Watched SCOOP.was not bad.hey,its an woody allen movie alright.haha.plus theres hugh jackman whos this super-shuai-but-too-matured actor & scarlett johansonn.very pretty[: plus the movie was quite gaoxiao also.its about this journalist getting the biggest scoop of her life(about a tarot card killer) from a dead man,who communicated with her through an old magician.so she & the old magician tried to get close to the suspect to observe him.but the journalist fell in love with the suspect and refused to believe that he was the killer.so it was up to the old magician to investigate by himself...& the ending was funny.GO WATCH IT TO FIND OUT ;P
Took neoprints ltr,twice.had fun fooling ard & doing all those retarded poses x)
Then sheena & yulin went home while I had to pei2 kc buy her glass bottle,as *ahems* present :0 searched orchard area,tm,cs,whitesands.but still could not find that bloody bottle.& by the time I reached home its alr 9pm. so now I dont owe kerensa anymore favours[:

zi4 lian4-ing in cs toilet [:
FRIDAY/13 OCT:
Had to go back to school/: as usual,PLAYED POKER CARDS:D taiti,bridge yadayada.& we got back our math paper.wheee I got 6*! Yeah I know,the digit 6 in front isnt a very good mark,it isnt even an A.but for my standard,its good enough.& at least ive improved so im contented :D
Had some gb sec2 meeting ltr to discuss stuff for the sec4 farewell.went sheena’s hse with vc/grace after that for movies.watched Mean Girls,& omg I think jonathan bennett is really cute/shuai lar!watched National Treasure after that,but fast-forwarded loads of parts 'cos not enough time-.- it was a very nice movie tho;EXCITING [: and thanks sheena’s mum for all the drinks and stuff,plus sheena’s dad for the big teevee & for operating the dvd thing that noob sheena doesnt know how to use[:
SAT/14OCT:
Bloody wasted my whole Saturday as usual.piano-ed & tuition-ed for 3hrs altogether.then went to vivo city/ harbourfront to jalan-jalan.but other than the fact that vivo city was HUGE & is the biggest shopping centre in singapore,thr was nothing much.was super crowded lar,so had no mood to shop.ended up eating at some lousy place whr the food SUCKED like hell,cos all the food outlets in the shopping centres were too crowded.wasted my whole day man/:
The only thing that made the day was the teeveeTEEVEE teevee.yeah,my beloved television set never fails to let me down[: watched this nice drama(I cant rmbr the title) til 9pm.then was my most anticipated show of the day-I NOT STUPID TOO:DD funny as usual,& shawnlee was as shuai as usual.HEH.that half an hour really made my day:D
Plus I finally finished watching 2 episodes of GOKUSEN!wahahaha.gokusen’s this jap show that really rocks.even nicer than goong & jin san shun I tell you.thanks limying & yt for the recommendation! TSUCHIYA(mokomichi) is so shuai & TAKEDA(teppei) is so darn cute!AHHH I LOVE THEM!& I think ogadiri(kame) isnt that bad after all [:
Yeah yeah.thats my veryvery long post.so if you’ve read til here,its either youre darn bored,or you have loads of patience.or the one with the slightest chance,is that my essay is very interesting :DD
OHNO I THINK IM INFESTED BY THE HUACHI BUG AGAIN !