Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Yay! watch charlie n choc factory ytd
Den halfway we went toilet ..
its lyk chao scary lors.
Cos dey sae e toilet dere
got life-size poster of `the maid`
den at first we din dare to go lors .
but e show`s effects v. amazing .
e chocs make my mouth water! =D
veryy nice nice =D
den the show finish at lyk 930pm.
By the tym reached hm 10plus liao.
but I haven study finish my chi lors.
Cos aftnoon bot for van earing
den went hm v.tired so fell aslp
den no tym 2 study. hias
but 2dae chi test oni abit fm tb.
The rest ish compre lors.
den 2dae cme tok bout positive . !?
den tr kip saying our kls negative.
And I kinda agree lahs .
So ii promised to be positive
n tinkk tat I`ll pass my chi test .
but hias. I sure fail de .
Den halfway we went toilet ..
its lyk chao scary lors.
Cos dey sae e toilet dere
got life-size poster of `the maid`
den at first we din dare to go lors .
but e show`s effects v. amazing .
e chocs make my mouth water! =D
veryy nice nice =D
den the show finish at lyk 930pm.
By the tym reached hm 10plus liao.
but I haven study finish my chi lors.
Cos aftnoon bot for van earing
den went hm v.tired so fell aslp
den no tym 2 study. hias
but 2dae chi test oni abit fm tb.
The rest ish compre lors.
den 2dae cme tok bout positive . !?
den tr kip saying our kls negative.
And I kinda agree lahs .
So ii promised to be positive
n tinkk tat I`ll pass my chi test .
but hias. I sure fail de .